the Rift

the monster I am [Plague, Joining]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

She moves, showing me the bloody feathers in her purple mane. I see her face now, filled with purple marks. She’s interesting already, and she’s just a child, I can see that now. Maybe only a yearling, but just young enough to still be naïve. The bloody feathers make me smile, and I ponder to myself how she got them. I laugh, and I already feel she will be a good addition our little group.
“Why of course you haven’t heard of it. It’s a secret group of unicorns that pride themselves in their race, and know that we as a species are superior to all others. Psyche, the DarkEmpress that is the rulers of this land, happens to be the leader of the Plague. The reason it’s secret is because of all that diplomacy shit, but I don’t care much for that.” I toss my head, my hair flowing with the wind as it brushes on the silver on my right shoulder. There are scars there. Almost every inch of my body is covered in deep scars that I had gotten many years ago, and I often like to show them off. “Yes I’m a warrior, have been for most of my life. I am one of the Corporals in this Basin, and a warrior in the Plague. Teaching is something I can do, but I’ll warn you, I’ll go hard on you. Being a warrior is hard, and you have to be tough in order to do it. It’s no use being on the battlefield and running away. But yes, I can teach you if you wish.” I continue to show my scars, not letting her forget that I am a hardened warrior. “Tell me, how is it that you got those feathers?”

Words

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned

Messages In This Thread
the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Mauja - 03-16-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-16-2013, 04:00 PM