the Rift

the monster I am [Plague, Joining]

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I listen closely to each word the mare speaks, intent on joining the Plague. "A secret group? I'm becoming more and more interested." I grin a devious grin, my brain running through all the thoughts thoroughly. I look at the mare, my plum eyes settling on her many scars that she began to show off.

How foolish, showing off your scars. "You may think scars show how brave and strong you are, but in truth the more scars you take upon you the weaker you are growing. If your body becomes fully enveloped in scars, you will be unable to move without feeling pain. How I should know this, let's say it was my uncle, this has happened to him." I speak, my words flat and cautious. I didn't want this mare to think I was a snob or anything, but scars show that you are aging, that you are ignorant. That all you want is to fight. Reopening scars causes more pain than you could ever imagine.

I sigh, flicking my ears forward. "I'd love to train with you at some point. I need to improve my moves." I stretch my legs, smiling. Even though I had fought that bastard stallion from the Throat very recently, I had room to improve. I listen as the mare asks me how I got my feathers. I grin, thinking of my fight. "I attacked a pegasus from the Throat. What's weird is he had wings and antlers, but I decided he should be attacked anyway. We fought for a bit and he flew away like a coward, with his tail between his legs! I got a mouthful of his feathers, so I took them as a prize." I show off my feathers once again.

[[So short, sorry. :/ ]]

Messages In This Thread
the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Mauja - 03-16-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-16-2013, 04:00 PM