the Rift

And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast)

Storm Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I was high in the sky, feeling the thunder rumble, the noise shaking deep within my veins. I was made for the air, for the crashes of thunder and the flashes of lightning. I freely glided with the current of the wind. My eyes were shut, and the wind violently shook me moving me from place to place. I finally saw a mare running below me when I finally decided to open up my eyes and scan the trees below. There was something going on in this place, and the mare seemed extremely startled by something, as if something were following her. I decided to go see what was going in, when I saw a mad stallion crushing flowers below, and that is when the rain dropped. I smiled wide, and even though the rain was quite the burden on my flying, I was so overjoyed. I finally saw the mare crash into the stallion, and I could barely supress my laugh. I finally landed.

"Looks like you two are caught in a tumble", I said with a joyful laugh. I was finally feeling happier than I was in a long time. My loss turned me hard of emotion, but I guess now I was feeling better due to the scenery. I saw the male shake the mare off of him, and I supressed laughter. She was out unconcious. How was he supposed to move her. Maybe I would try to offer some help. I was in a good mood anyways. "Hello there", I said, but my voice faded as I saw something in a shadows supress a long hiss. Instead of getting startled like any normal mare, I tensed up waiting for the attack, shifting into my battle mode staring straight at the thing, baring my teeth and opening up my wings. The thing went as fast as it came, leaving me bewildered. I saw the male walking away and I decided to follow him. Where was he going? The flower he crumpled lay there, and I saw him turn back to the mare. "Excuse me Sir, but what the hell was that?" I said referring to the shadow thing. "Excuse my language", I mumbled.

Messages In This Thread
And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-08-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-08-2013, 07:30 PM