the Rift

And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast)

Ebon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ebon turned away from the hole in the ground and faced the mare again, sighing loudly and dramatically as he moved over to her. Curses, curses, curses, curses, he thought, although he was only mildly annoyed.
“Excuse me sir, but what the hell was that?” Ebon very nearly swore as an unfamiliar voice echoed across the dim clearing, and turned sharply. He froze for a second, only thinking; Sir? What in the name of the Gods?“Excuse my language.” The stranger, a grey Pegasus, muttered, almost looking abashed. Ebon couldn’t contain a snort of dark laughter.
“Don’t apologize for something as stupid as that.” He said, turning to look at the brown-eyed mare again. She was stirring, and she shook her head fuzzily as she staggered up.
“Please refrain from attacking me again, next time I may not be as nice to chase of your attacker.” He said, his tone coming out sharper than he had intended. He winced, and both mares stared at him. Darn his past. Of course he was suspicious of strangers-but he knew neither mare had aroused his suspicion, and for some odd reason he didn’t feel like being alone again. Ah yes, it was the flower. His stupid thoughts were threatening to come back again.
“W-Where are we?” The brown-eyed mare asked, eyes wide and confused. Ebon desperately wished for that wall again. She had amnesia, and was scared. He’d never been good at talking to others-how was he supposed to deal with an amnesiac? Not to mention the language-happy grey mare.

Messages In This Thread
And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-08-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-08-2013, 07:30 PM