the Rift

And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast)

Piras Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I awoke to 2 figures above me. One, the white ghost horse, the other, a dark grey Pegasus. “W-where are we?” They looked at me weird, like I was crazy or something. I’m not crazy. Am I? The white horse, a stallion, looked like he was in pain or something. The grey Pegasus looked at me in interest. Is there something on my face? Before I could ask, the white stallion looked at the grey Pegasus. “What’s your name?” the grey Pegasus asked. “P-Piras.” I replied. “I’m Storm.” She smiled at me, and then turned her head to look at the white stallion. “What’s yours?” The white stallion looked confused, “What’s mine?”
“Your name”
“Ebon.”
“As in Ebony?”
“Just Ebon.”
While they were having that pointless conversation, I tried to recall what I was doing before I woke to find these crazy horses. Nothing. My mine was blank until this point. All I remember is how to talk and my name. Why can’t I remember? I looked around. I found myself on a hill. The ground was all muddy. Flowers dotted the ground around the hill but none was found on the hill itself. There was a forest past the muddy ground of the small clearing. It felt dark and foreboding. I feel like I’ve been there before… “Do you remember anything?” Ebon asked, not entirely concerned. “I…. No. I don’t remember anything.”
“Great. Just freaking great.” Ebon paced back and forth in front of me, totally oblivious to Storm. She looked like she was about to say something but she stopped, probably thinking better of it.

Messages In This Thread
And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-08-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-08-2013, 07:30 PM