the Rift

And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast)

Storm Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I told her my name and she wearily looked up at me with scared nervous eyes. I knew she might be in temporary shock, but I wanted to her know I wouldn't hurt her at all. She then looked towards the white stallion and questioned to his name. He replied to her, and I was surprised when she thought his name was Ebony. Ebony was black. I almost gave a small laugh. And she certainly didn't remember anything. Oh well. "Lass, you were running, afraid of something, and then you just crashed into this lad", I said supressing another fit of laughter. Poor mare. I would offer her my assistance, if she was willing. Ebon asked her harshly, and he didn't seem entirely concerned, but now he just paced back and forth infront of her. I smiled, considering I was in such a good mood. "Okay then what do we do?" I said nearly snapping. I supressed it though. What fools. I was usually kinder than this, but I was still messed up. I looked at them. The storm behind us started up again drenching us. The mare was confused, and the stallion seemed kind of rude, putting me slightly on edge, and pushier than I normally would be. I was not the type to be tolerant of rude behaviour. The rain now was pouring in buckets, and my fur was soaked to the very core. "Well then. Piras, and Ebon. What a strange trio", I said not even thinking of the words coming out of my mouth. I barely said anything more. I probably made a darn fool of myself. "And Ebon, what was that thing that hissed at us?" I looked at him.

occ: I am sorry for having to say this, but you two are power playing. You guys are controlling the actions and words of other characters and that is not allowed on the site. I just want to help you so you guys won't get in trouble like I did. :)

Messages In This Thread
And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-08-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-08-2013, 07:30 PM