the Rift

And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast)

Piras Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I didn’t know what hissing thing they were talking about. But whatever. I got up but that was a bad idea. My head was spinning; the ground seemed too far away. Everything blurred, but then came into focus again. I was standing in a field. So different from the muddy, rain soaked hill I was standing on. There were 2 pegs. One was a filly, with the same fiery coat and golden mane as me, the other a much older stallion. He was a bright bay with dark legs and muzzle. “Piras,” the older stallion said. “Do you know what your name means?” The younger me shook her head. “It means fire, in the old language. Your mother wished it so. She loved you so much. You know that.” Younger me looks to the ground, obviously embarrassed. “I know Father.” Younger me looks up and grins at the stallion. That’s my father? Younger me runs off, leaving the older stallion in the field. My father sighs, shaking his head. “I’ll miss you Piras.” He runs off, jumping up and flying into the sky. “Wait!” I scream, galloping after him. I open my wings and follow him, but everything gets blurrier the farther I get from younger me. “No, No, NO!” I have to turn back. I can’t see in front of me. I land right next to younger me, my eyesight clearing. Younger me is running towards a little herd, foals dart in and out of mares legs. Is this my family? Everything is starting to go black now. I only wonder, Where’s my mother?

Messages In This Thread
And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-08-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-08-2013, 07:30 PM