Stranger in my Reflection [Open]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

Normal Tingal:

I enjoyed Hotaru's company, the small filly and I had something in common. We were both unique. Odd ones out I suppose. Turning slowly to the filly, I look at her with gleaming eyes. I was curious on who her parents were, especially with her unique coloring. Hotaru gazed at me and I gazed at her. Turning away, I stare into the trees across from us. Why did I feel like we were being watched? The sensation rumbled through me as I kept my gaze against the trees.

When I moved the tree, Hotaru seemed at awe, her small mouth drooping open. Smiling, I open my own lips. "Better shut your mouth before flies get in there!" My tone was playful, and my nostrils flare. A twig snaps from across from us and I snap my head towards the noise. What was that? Perking my black ears, I gaze at the trees. A shadow flickers by, a flash of orange and black. Glowing green eyes stare at me, iridescent pupils gleam, focused on me. What in the world was that!?

Was it... me?

Doppelganger Tingal

How had the Tiger gotten there? Why was it here? To find it's original of course. It tracked the smell, but was unable to find him. Until now. It watched with green eyes from behind a large tree. It watched as it's opposite sweet-talked a little foal. A little... ugly foal. Colors were mashed together on the foal, pink and gold with white in between the two.

With a demonic smile the Tiger watched as it's opposite made a tree walk forward and bow like a gentlemen to the filly. What a softie! I shall put him in his place! Flicking his tail, the Tiger gave out a silent laugh, a cruel, cold laugh. Flicking his tail he placed his gray hoof down upon he ground.

Crack!

The twig snapped under his weight. Cursing silently, he glanced up. Black audits flicked back as he realized his opposite had noticed. With eyes narrowed the stallion wove his was so he stood behind a tree. He drew out his magic from within him, reaching out to the tree with his magic. Fall down, down, down... He muttered within his head. Stepping back, he watched as the tree practically threw itself to the floor, landing with a loud crashing noise. It took down a few more trees as it fell. The shock! Oh the shock that appeared upon the Tiger's other half. A loud cackle rang through the air as the Tiger leaps over the fallen trees. "Such anugly little thing we have here." His gaze settled on the filly, and he snarled.

All was chaos.

[[ Some how I had more muse for doppelganger Tingal.. o.o;]]
"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-08-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 03-09-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-10-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 03-12-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-13-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 04-05-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 04-09-2013, 09:16 PM