the Rift

You Can't Fight My Love (Angora)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

Soft lips curve into an elegant smile. My black body moves with profound grace, feeling the soft and fleeting world beneath me fade. I take flight, my wings the color of bright sunflowers taking me to new heights in this world. I travel a few feet above the air, flapping my large wings to keep my even larger body afloat. I feel my golden feathers touch the sky, skimming past clouds and cool air that pushes me further upward. The sun shines on my ebony skin, and I feel the heat of the summer sun stretch its tendrils around me. The air is crisp and clear, the oxygen coming into my lungs easily.

I fly, racing the clouds and the summer sun. Thor has disappeared from my mind, and I don’t see him flying next to me. He crosses my mind, but only for a brief moment. I find a spot, and I glide down slowly. I hit the ground, touching soft mud. My black hooves turn brown, and I stand in a muddied area. A dark forest surrounds it, and I feel that there is an eerie peace about this place. I travel further, and on my right I see a lake. I stand there for a moment, and no a single ripple occurs. Nothing moves that I can see, and the lake too looks dead. There are no birds chirping, no small mammals making noises.

I shiver, suddenly getting the feeling of being watched. I wonder if this place is where the dead lurk, haunting those that come here, trying to reach out to them to pay for the sins of their past. I smell nothing but mud and dirty water, and decaying things all around. I look up, seeing clouds have formed over where I am.

I shiver once more, feeling uneasy now. I’m wondering if this child is coming to see me, coming to get me. It was my fault it was unborn, or at least I think it is. Why would it be Angora’s fault? I’m unsure that is it her first child, but she surely couldn’t have been the cause. Even though she didn’t want the child, having a child must be important to a mare, and they must feel some responsibility towards taking care of it.

I feel myself panic, and I run, tucking my wings underneath me. Suddenly, mist forms. I hear a voice, the voice of a girl. I start to panic more, and I’m sweating as I run again. I trip on something, a small rock, and I fall, landing face first in some mud then cold, hard ground. I sit there, no mist around me, but I’m afraid to get up. I call for her, though I’m unsure if she will here me. I know today is the day we meet for the spar, but I’m afraid to be alone anymore. I need her.

“Angora…Angora. ANGORA!”

[OCC: Takes place in Spectral Marsh, midday, cloudy weather. This spar is a teaching spar for Angora, because she doesn't know how to fight. No magic or companions. This fight will take 4 posts, one opening attack and closing defense from whoever starts the battle, which you can take if you wish. Good luck dear!]

Walk "Talk!" Think

Table Made by Aztec
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
Why was the four cold hooves that carried her regal appearance taking her here? Here to the... wasteland? The hellish fiend slithered across the closed grounds, her nostrils flared defiantly as she trodded across familiar grounds, pale orbs peering across the valley as the sun's brazen face sent its glow across the marsh that was ripe for this meeting. Here, she would learn the art of war and combat. Here, she would learn what it felt to be battered and to do so on others. The bugling trumpet of a mare could be heard across the earth, a noisy bugle escaped her jugular. The territory that she would now fear, she stood on. She was a daring mare and could take this territory and the fight that she had heard him scream. Then she waited, a calm walk to her stride, a restless devil expecting challenge, her nostrils flared as a breathy snort rumbled from her chest.

Her pace picked up to a delicate lope. Their fateful meeting had begun here and here it would end, her melodious three beat cadence bringing the siren to the side of the zealous stallion. LOKI. With unabashed movements the babe curled across her new king, coming from behind him and cutting him off, a smirk of contentment flowing across her inky lips as beige hooves crumbled, and despite her long gaites, she could easily halt infront of the stallion. A coo of temptation written on her lips. They formed into a smirk and she turned on a dime. They faced each other. Angora snorted, tossing his head and allowing her fire kissed bode to look how it wanted. The gentle coo of the mare came out. "You called?" The mare was fiery and unbroken, but her slightly flirty side coming out, she could be unstoppable. She would wrest this fight from the ebony stallion and leave the ebony stud after she learnt.

She reached her inky lips out towards his shoulder. Her nostrils shuddering as she gave him a sort of.. kiss? "Let this be as peaceful as possible." She retreated her muzzle after a moment. Her honey touched orbs looking into his acidic green gaze. Her gold contrasted with his pure ebony. Never did she think this place could be so peaceful, but she had to remind herself, this was the calm before a storm.

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
21 days have passed. Default win to Angora.