the Rift

words from a heartbroken beast [Earth/Open]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

I walk along the familiar stone path, my green eyes focused on the warm stones. Blue hues danced upon my coat as I strode through, my gray hooves making a gentle clack sound as I stride towards the shrines. How long had it been since I had last came to this place, I could not remember. I slowly step over the stone bridge, feeling the familiar air wrap around me. I could feel the pulse of magic, the magic that belonged to the gods.

But when my green eyes settled upon the shrines, my heart dropped. The shrines were destroyed, almost rubble. I stride towards the Earth god's shrine, it's once gleaming surface now overgrown with plant life. I glance at my small box that hung around my neck and then at the blue flowers that had crawled all over the Earth shrine. I slowly reach out, brushing my muzzle against a few of the flowers before sniffing one. The scent was sweet, and I smile.

But there were serious matters at hand. Placing a more serious expression upon my face, I begin to speak softly. "My beloved god, I have a question." Pausing, I look up into the multicolored sky. The sun was sinking deep below the horizon, painting the sky in an array of colors. I inhale, wondering if the Earth god is even listening. "How will I ever find someone to love?" I lower my head, resting my muzzle upon the Earth shrine as though giving a slight kiss to the cold, hard surface. I stand there, warmed by the heat of the blue magma. I let the breeze pick up my dark locks and toss them about before letting them settle back into place. Everything was peaceful and lovely.

The only problem, my heart ached. And I was so lonely.

[[Bleh... short post is short. :/ ]]

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
A warm wind envelopes the lupine form, bringing with it the sweet smell of the earth, and of summer. The breeze caresses your fur, like a reassuring fatherly hug. The blue flowers on the shrine bend to the wind, yet the God of the Earth does not appear. Today at least, you must face life on your own, with the knowledge that he is always around you.