the Rift

You're Coming With Me. || Arah, open

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

"Thank you darling." What the heck was she thanking Arah for? She could feel a wall going up, not that she had trusted the mare, but something seemed off. "Some stallion, by the name of Loki.." Arah waited quietly through the pause. "...Had heard of you and he would like to meet you. He thinks that you sound like a respectable mare that needs a prince, he said he needed a princess." She resitaned a snort. God, did she look stupid? "Darling, don't keep him waiting. He's a handsome one." The hornless mare cocked Arah a soft smile, which caused a fit of giggles. Arah couldn't help herself. She began laughing in the mare's face.

"Darling," She replied, chocking back her tears of hilarity. "Do I look as stupid as you?" She boldy stared straight into the other mares eyes. "What are you really here? Why are you seeking me?" Her eyes were narrowed and this time she wanted a serious answer. She had a feeling that she was in trouble, but for the sake of finding out what the other mare really wanted, she would play along. "This is my home, I don't...rather, won't just up and leave it for no good reason."

Her eyes now glanced around the basin that she blended so well with. Hopefully, this mare would just bugger off and leave her alone. The fact that Arah appeared to be her reason for being here, freaked her out. She didn't want any trouble, she couldn't fight. She'd never battled before, not even for practise. She was indeed defenceless. Maybe a warrior or someone would hear the conversation and she would be saved.

The hornless one did not belong in the basin, surely she knew this. If another had seen her, she would have been sent on her way. Why hadn't Arah done just that? She felt a flutter of frustration mixed with anxiety in the chest.

She had to get things done and see people. She honestly did not have time for this mare and her games. "Give up the game mare." She spoke with venom now. "Tell me why you're here or get the hell out of the basin."

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; low on muse :/
Words; 323
Tag; Angora

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
You're Coming With Me. || Arah, open - by Angora - 03-09-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: You're Coming With Me. || Arah, open - by Arah - 03-10-2013, 08:03 PM