the Rift

The Fly and The Spider [Ariadne`]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Photobucket

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

He could tell she wasn't listening to a word he was saying and when she mindlessly agreed to his words, he smirked inwardly to himself. For all she knew, he could have been asking her if she was in heat and wanting to know if she wanted to be bred. Manipulating this one would be all too easy and Tio couldn't help but to feel a sick sense of satisfaction. Finally, some luck. If nothing else, she could carry his bloodline to the future. He had a million and one uses for a mare like her, and only 10% of them were honorable. There was more to being a king than just being a violent, mindless tyrant. He was the puppet master attaching his strings to her mind... and he could make her enjoy it if he so wished.

"Excellent, but you know, I think, if you came out into the sunlight, we could get better acquainted. What did you say your name was, dear?" He asked as he moved away from the wall and hobbled out of the arch into the open space. Of course his intentions weren't honorable. He just couldn't very well mount her in such a cramped space. In the meantime, though, he was as she had feared, attempting to charm her. He exaggerated his hobble, to make it seem like he was too injured to do much. Giving her a false sense of security that should he make to attack her, she could run and he could not chase after her. This wasn't all that true, of course. He could hobble pretty fast if he needed to, and he wasn't going to just screw her out of the blue. Tio was a lover and he would coax her into wanting it as bad as he wanted it. Maybe it was his failure with Phaedra that was pushing him to these ends, or maybe it was just the fact that he felt a foal produced between the two of them would be to his advantage. Either way, he found it interesting that she had given him such an advantage as to not pay attention to his question. Now he could literally do anything he wanted to her and if she was a mare of her word, she had to put up with it.

Not a very bright move... but I have many, many uses for a not-so-bright, yet powerful minion, oh yes my sweet little flower... you will bring many good things for me, whether you want them or not. Heheheheh....

Ariadne`, played by Vallie
Sorry for the lateness and the shortness. I haven't posted in a while and this is my first one in a month after my absence. ^^;

Messages In This Thread
The Fly and The Spider [Ariadne`] - by Catillatio - 03-09-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: The Fly and The Spider [Ariadne`] - by Ariadnê - 03-10-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: The Fly and The Spider [Ariadne`] - by Catillatio - 04-10-2013, 08:50 PM