the Rift

A howl calling you to battle [Sno]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

A thudding of hooves soon starts to gain speed and graudally becomes louder and louder as the horse came cloer and closer and soon enough a vaugly familiar, horned face emergers from the white wasteland. A blue horn spirals from her head, frosted over, like her cloven hooves. Icey blue orbs travel over my body, most proberly sizing me up. As I suspected she did not us her voice to tell me she was here to spar, instead she uses actions; just how I like it. As I suspected, as always, the mare's first move was a charge towards me, aiming at my left side.

I do not hold back. I neatly hop to the right side of the attack so that she missed me completly. My jaw line creeps up at the side slightly, into a small, slightly cocky grin. Surely she must of known that I would be able to dodge such a ovbious attack and, as well as that, whilst she comes to a sudde half and turns to face me, it give's me time to gather myself up, ready to launch my attack on the mare. Whilst she had turned I had summoned the three wolves from inside me. A foggy substance poured from my skin, taking the form of three solid wolves, each with hidious apperance and murdrous minds.

The two males of the three start to work there mucsle, moving in a fast trotting way to the sides of the mare then, with snarling jaws, they leap at her side whilst me and the other wolf snap at her front limbs, aiming to pinch her skin because, with her being part of the Basin and the Plague I wasn't aiming to hurt her badly in anyway.

It felt good to fianlly be fighting with the three ugly creatures, if you ask me, it made me look rather handsome against them. There brutish looks with sickening, and that was coming from me, but it pleased me that they looked so devilish and evil and would almost certainly make others hesitate and cring at the sight of them.

[Magic used. Lupus dodges to the right of her attack then summons his magic (three zombie wolves). Two go either side of her, jumping at her side whist he and the other wolf try to grab the skin at her shoulders.]

[WC:351]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
A howl calling you to battle [Sno] - by Lupus - 03-10-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: A howl calling you to battle [Sno] - by Snö - 03-15-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: A howl calling you to battle [Sno] - by Lupus - 03-16-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: A howl calling you to battle [Sno] - by Snö - 03-19-2013, 10:49 AM