the Rift

Light My Way [moved]

Rishima Posts: 137
World's Edge Moon Advocate
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Kali :: Common Griffin :: Draining Clutch Charks
I suppose I shouldn't care that she cannot give me all the answers. I knew when I asked that it was a foolish request, that she would likely refuse me, but somehow the fact that she did not tell me because she did not know was disappointing. Still, I dismissed the feeling quickly, chiding myself for doubting my idol. The moon could only shine part of the day; even she could not watch everything, could not know every secret. As she examined me through her silver eyes, I stared right back, black eyes reflecting her luminescent figure. I did not move as she neared me, although an involuntary shiver ran through my ebony frame. She mentions a sibling who is her ally, and I smiled in response. She mus be speaking of Mirage, my devious little shadow. My silver tail flicked in response to her promise of aid, appreciation and pleasure running through me.

But what did I desire? So much - and yet so little. I paused and lowered my eyelashes, deep in thought. Finally, raised my eyes to her again. Shifting my weight, looked into her deep silver gaze. "I seek from you acceptance, and to be your student. My heart desires to learn under you, Lady - to learn about the secrets of night, and the magic you command. Let me be your acolyte, that I might use that knowledge to help my siblings, my friend, and the other people of this land."

Messages In This Thread
Light My Way [moved] - by Rishima - 06-02-2012, 03:30 PM
RE: Light My Way [moved] - by God of the Moon - 06-06-2012, 07:50 PM
RE: Light My Way [moved] - by Rishima - 06-09-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Light My Way [moved] - by God of the Moon - 06-14-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: Light My Way [moved] - by Rishima - 06-14-2012, 07:43 PM
RE: Light My Way [moved] - by God of the Moon - 06-26-2012, 04:41 PM