the Rift

Cast a shadow[open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
It would seem at the very least, Fina had done little to no harm. The girl didn’t appear very bothered by childish antics after all, her ease of the situation furled a sense of gratitude—one could never know how folks would respond. “Oh no, no need to apologize. I was actually admiring her." she laughed and caused a responding chuckle to whelp from the pits of breast, “You are most gracious,” I say gently before adding a mock warning, “don’t let her notice your flattery though—it tends to fatten a rather large ego,” lips parted to grin from ear to ear as Fina scuffles softy and digs her talons dipper into my spine. She had gotten better with words lately and could pick out when I was being sarcastic about topics that pertained to her. Head twists to butt muzzle playfully against her chest; it was strange, I could feel the warmth of this fire but was unaffected by its possibility to harm.

Attention quickly turns back to company as the stranger answers my question with a question, “Indeed are there others here?” She must have only arrived a few hours ago, I realize—while also feeling a little taken back by the fact that nobody else had tried to tempt this woman with promises of home and security yet.

Well…we would just have to fix that.

“Yes,” I start with, answering her question fully after a moment’s pause, “There are others like yourself, newly arrivals and there are others like myself that seek those who need a home.” Ashy neck flexed, head curving toward throatlatch in a slight dip to show common respect for the lass, “But I’m getting ahead of myself, allow me to start with introductions—I am Midas, and this creature is called, Fina.”

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Cast a shadow[open] - by Rhea - 03-10-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Midas - 03-11-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Rhea - 03-11-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Midas - 03-12-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Rhea - 03-17-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Midas - 03-19-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Giselle - 04-14-2013, 05:20 PM