the Rift

[OPEN] Perhaps a New Home? [Romani, and Open]

Marius Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 5 (ages in BirdSong)
Raine

He took in the sights all around him, listening to what Romani was saying with one ear at best. He was simply astounded by everything that he could see, and he didn't believe anything could have been a more lovely sight at that moment. He had been wandering the wood for so long it was great to see blue sky and something other than trees. He turned in a small circle before her words penetrated his brain. "Mists? That's actually interesting, it must be a great defense against intruders," he commented, blinking and tipping his head to the side slightly with his ears flickering around.

His ears then picked up another sound and he turned his head, looking at the stallion that approached them. He had a canine creature with him and his ears tipped forward, his curiosity obvious. Yet his head lifted as the stallion spoke and he watched him, a light smile curving his mouth. So Aaron was his name, he seemed friendly enough. "It's very nice to meet you, Aaron. I am called Marius," he said, dipping his head slightly.

He turned slightly to watch Alanna the hellhound with Kasai for a moment before Aaron caught his attention again with his words. Something about being new- oh yes! Why he had followed Romani in the first place, of course. Lifting his head again he looked at the Glazier with a smile. "Why yes, I am new to Helovia. A home would be a lovely thing to have, I've been traveling for quite a long time," he said.

"Speaking." | Thinking

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perhaps a New Home? [Romani, and Open] - by Marius - 04-14-2013, 10:51 PM