the Rift

[OPEN] Perhaps a New Home? [Romani, and Open]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

Kasai's black ears swiveled forward at the sounds of others approaching, and immediately the cub sent a muted warning through the bond between she and the Haflinger. Crisp, azure eyes flicked to the alarmed cub, and immediately the mare's gaze ventured to the thick trees that surrounded them. Who, indeed, would be coming along? Perhaps another that called the Edge home? Pausing alongside Marius, the gypsy came to a stop, nostrils flaring.

In front of them the vegetation began to sway and crackle, clear signs of an approaching individual, and Romani waited until she spotted who it was before nickering softly in welcome. Her eyes immediately recognized Aaron, the Edge's faithful Glazier, and his dear companion Alanna, the Hellhound. Kasai perked up at seeing the canine, her tail raising and flicking to and fro slightly in a playful manner. While they had never romped together, Kasai had been curious about the pup during their brief encounters...

Sitting down upon her haunches, Kasai watched as Alanna grew closer, curious. She was quite unlike anything that the white tigress had seen before, as most other bonded's she had met had been Azel, or dragons. Lifting a paw, she moved to playfully swat at the air in front of Alanna's muzzle, simply wanting the Hellhound pup to know she was wanting to play.

"Hello, Aaron," Romani said, her vocals pleasant. While she and the Glazier had never been close, the palomino Protector felt some sort of connection to the two-toned draft, for they had both lost their home in the Invasion of the Foothills. "It's wonderful to see you again." Turning her head, Romani looked to Marius to offer the other palomino a reassuring smile. If there was anyone who could welcome Marius into the herd and offer him some kind of guidance, it would be Aaron.

"I found him wandering in the Threshold, Aaron, and I figured that the Edge would be an appropriate home for him. I hope that was alright on my part."

[ooc: So, so sorry about the wait. I hadn't realized this had been responded to. D:]

The True Soldier Fights Not Because
He Hates What is in Front of Him,
But Because He Loves What is Behind Him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Please Tag Romani in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perhaps a New Home? [Romani, and Open] - by Romani - 04-25-2013, 08:23 PM