the Rift

Kammen [Fire Magic Drop]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

My right wing was still a little numb with pain, and flying was making it worse. I had left that bay mare far behind me, and now I had set a course to head to... where? The Basin? No. I bite down on my lip, holding back my tears. I wouldn't think about Delinne. Not now.

Angling my massive body down, I begin to plummet towards the beach. It was only then that I see three, odd balls about twenty feet out in the water. I see another glowing under a blanket of vines and leaves. Another is near the beach, ten feet above the sand. I step onto the beach, already others are there. A filly, a unicorn and... Midas? I had heard of him, being the General of the Throat and all. And he was there when Azzuen's body had been found... hadn't he? Must be horrible, losing such a great comrade.

Shaking my head, a voice echos within my mind. My fiery orbs grow as I hear the voice ring within my head.

You know I need you, we all do.
You are life, but you kill too.
Little by little, you can torture the mind.
We can leave our mother, but not you behind.
A simple formula, your creation.
With moonlight, lovers' fascination.

Looking at the glowing spheres, I step forward. I'm a little out of it, but I want them and the power they hold. I can feel the water grab at my feet like a hungry dog, wishing to pull my in. My mind is still racing, trying to figure out what this is. "Anyone have any ideas?" I blurt out, flicking my ears forward before taking another step forward. How would this all turn out?

Whatever magic these orbs possessed, I would get this magic. I swear.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Just gonna throw Azz, since he loves the fire! ;D If it's not too late... >.>
word count: 304

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Random Event - 03-11-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Ursula - 03-11-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Midas - 03-11-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Lana - 03-11-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Azzaron - 03-11-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Sulwyn - 03-11-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Nadira - 03-11-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Onni - 03-11-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Random Event - 03-11-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Random Event - 03-14-2013, 08:49 PM