the Rift

Run like you can fly [Escape:Athena,open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I smile slightly and weakly to Aryel's encouraging words. Since coming to Helovia I knew there were other kind souls, such as Aryels and amongst them were also Levi and Athena and it gave me hope that one of the three was with me now, defending me when I could not do so myself. I had never defended myself, or fought in my life, I had always been running instead; unlike Aryel who I know knew held the title of Sergeant of the Throat.

A voice of a mare enters my ears, this one unfamiliar and sickening. Her dark smokey body and painted white face almost slinks though the tree's to take place next the bay. She was not one of us. A thicket of fog glides over to Aryel and I watch with a weary eye, keeping out the way of the gas as, I guessed anyway, it was not just fog but more like magic but I guessed that Aryel was clever enough to work that out and could most likely deal with it on her own and now she appeared to be the daughter of the stallion. Words fill my ears from both of them and I realise I had been a idiot, he was letting me go. I take a step back, wanting to leave but not wanting Aryel to be left to deal with the two on her own. I take another step back but then halt to smell the welcoming scent of Athena!

Joy surges though me but is followed by guilt. I had gone on my own planning to escape, I hadn't even asked Athena and then she would have been left here all alone, without a friend in the land, wondering and maybe even worrying over where I had gone. I look back to be greeted by the kind face of her. The soft touch of her muzzle along my side relaxes me and I know that she had only been worrying over my whereabouts and not annoyed with me for leaving her, as I had expected her to be.

[Lana is being a pest and won't go until she knows that at least Athena can go to and Aryel is same ;_; Sorry for her hanging around and being generally annoying >.>]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BRUSH

Messages In This Thread
Run like you can fly [Escape:Athena,open] - by Lana - 03-11-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Run like you can fly [Escape:Athena,open] - by Lana - 03-18-2013, 11:26 AM