the Rift

miracles of life [Open]

Alvilda Posts: 12
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Stumbling about, I could barely find my hooves. It was odd, I was feeling fatter ever since I had met Vicer that one moonlit night. I couldn't remember much... just the fact that it was simply amazing. I loved him. Was that bad?

Staring at the shimmering sky for a moment, I close my amber eyes and think about what I had done. The shifting in my stomach continued for a moment before I flickered my eyes open, gazing far off in the distance. Everything was calm and quiet for the moment, but within a few moments a storm brewed in the distance.

I frown, was the Water lord angered? I watch as the waves begin to rise, trying desperately to reach the beach. I step back, a little nervous. In almost an instant the waves increase in height, and a great storm brews. Raining, in Tallsun? A little confused, I walk into the water. The cold and salty water crashes into my body, almost toppling me over. I the water begins to warm up as I wade deeper, but I pause fairly far out in the water. What was I doing? I grunt, glancing back. I guess I was just getting some fresh air? No, I was getting myself cleaned up... no. I shake my head, my black locks tossing about. Turning around, I begin to walk back ashore.

I flex my wings, trying to get the droplets of water out from between the feathers. I shake my body off, wincing as my stomach shifts again. What was this? I jab my stomach with my nose, a little confused. Ignoring it for a moment, I shake off my mane and tail. Before long I was semi-dry, my coat still a little moist. I fold my large wings back to my sides, snorting with displeasure as the strange feeling in my stomach begins again. Maybe I had eaten something bad? Shrugging the thought off, I place myself in a small pit of sand.

I'm lying there for quite a while, tired from fighting the surging waves. Looking up, I watch as the sky begins to clear. The water calms down, lapping at the sand like it normally would. I can still feel a strong breeze that blows against my side, but other than that everything's normal. But inside of me, something strange is happening.