So muddy in your cage,
In the medieval age.
 HP: 45.5

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Catillatio was sought.

Better call the doctor; When do you see the doctor? When you're sick. Tio's eyes are described as, sickeningly vibrant acid green.

Things are getting awkward.; History reference between he and Phae, where he awkwardly freaked out when he saw the Heart for the first time.

So muddy in your cage,; Colour reference: Brindle'd sooty dun. 'muddy + cage' gives you the brindling (cage = lines, muddy = colour)

In the medieval age. : The medieval era was full of sexism. Tio is described as extremely sexist, believing in gender roles, etc.

Title L & P.C: L is the 12th letter of the alphabet (age), and P.C = 16.3, his height.

Dingo Posts: 12
Overseer of Trials
Colt :: Hybrid :: 5'1" :: 24
Dingo
Pass.

Better call the doctor; - Made me think of a nurse/doctor rank at first, but after you revealed, clever clue!

Things are getting awkward; I'd be a little iffy on this, since I haven't read that thread, but it does make sense.

So muddy in your cage; Good sooty brindle reference!

In the medieval age; Good clue, but you'd have to know a little about the medieval age to get this one, I think.

L & P.C; Loved this

Good job, Aud! :D
Dingo's Current Threads

HP: OVER 9,000

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
PASS

Better call the doctor; When do you see the doctor? When you're sick. Tio's eyes are described as, sickeningly vibrant acid green.
-- I think this is a brilliant clue, now that you've explained it.

Things are getting awkward.; History reference between he and Phae, where he awkwardly freaked out when he saw the Heart for the first time.
-- Great ref.

So muddy in your cage,; Colour reference: Brindle'd sooty dun. 'muddy + cage' gives you the brindling (cage = lines, muddy = colour)
-- I love how creative this color ref is <3

In the medieval age. : The medieval era was full of sexism. Tio is described as extremely sexist, believing in gender roles, etc.
-- Great.

Title L & P.C: L is the 12th letter of the alphabet (age), and P.C = 16.3, his height.
-- Brilliant.

I basically don't see anything wrong with this stealth. xD
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.