the Rift

The Long Way Home [Phi | Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia respected the dun mare's response, deeply. The young, alabaster femme knew intimately the desire to test one's self, to know one's limits. She had done quite the same by taking up offers for spars and purposefully putting herself in precarious situations. The memory of taunting Deimos in the World's Edge so long ago came to mind, and her expression turned grim very briefly. What she had learned that day was invaluable, and it had humbled her deeply. She knew that that moment in time was now integral to who she was, so she admired Ailith for her choices in this war. She admired the mare for having the courage to test her limits.

The pale one smiled, understanding. "I am even more impressed then," she replied. "Not many are brave enough to confront themselves and their weaknesses. I admire your honesty."

Phi chuckled at her next words. "Those who proved themselves in battle against our numbers and showed understanding like you and Locket are assets to the Grey. How could I refuse your entrance when you have such inspiring qualities?" She asked rhetorically. Then, the uniquine sighed. "I believe many thought that the war we waged against the Foothills was personal and illogical, but it was the most logical design the Grey could make. The Foothills was decaying under Jackal and those who fought valiantly and align with our ways should not have to leave."

"As long as we remain passionate creatures, war will always exist. I believe many have lost the understanding of this fundamental cog in the machine of life..." she mused aloud before shaking her head. "I am sorry, I am Ophelia. You may call me Ophelia or Phi. I am not one for formalities. You are my equal."

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ailith - 03-11-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ophelia - 03-13-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ailith - 03-14-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ophelia - 03-14-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ailith - 03-15-2013, 02:33 AM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ophelia - 03-17-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ailith - 03-18-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ophelia - 03-19-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ailith - 03-20-2013, 10:41 PM