the Rift

Sing Something New

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

G l a c i e r s ... m e l t i n g

The darling beneath her fills her heart with an emotion she has never had before, and there is something powerful in it. This isn't something she fears, in fact is gives her a sense of peace. The red maned had never been overpowered by something that didn't twist the soul, and it was strange to feel this lightness inside, but it was wonderful. If this is what she gets it seems anything would be worth the cost. Though she felt much of the same way when realizing she was to be a mother, seeing Sielu strengthen those tenfold. It made Faelene see the sacrifice of her own parents, of her guardians. Who wouldn't pay the ultimate for child? Those eyes that greet her secure such a hold she knows this is one that won't be severed. Fondly the dark cloaked mare gazes she realizes her child has the eyes of both her parents. The blue in particular adorned with a snowflake. Is it enough to cause panic? No, because Faelene sees it as a mark of her sire, one she should be proud to wear. Maybe, it could signify a hidden talent, but she did not let her mind race to quickly. Sielu was trying to speak, making Fae's grin stretch across her muzzle. Though, there was something that lingered at the back of her mind wondering if there should have been sound. Wanting no grim tales today she ignored it, and continued knowing nothing could wreck her mood. Especially, when the small lady presses closer. Sweetly, she laughs and soothes her snout down her child's cheek. "I am here, and will always be," she is not afraid to promise. There is a long, gentle look to be given before she continues to dry the filly.

The more Faelene would clean away the more unique Sielu was. The short hair of cerulean danced and swirled. How enchanted she was, almost unbelieving what her eyes beheld. How could this be? Again she was struck by the idea this was real, and this couldn't be the magical creation of her imagination. It could not produce something so pure, and sweet. When it came to it Sielu was a part of her so maybe her shadowed soul was not all black. There was no contemplating of herself, she only saw the future of possibilities, the chance at life her daughter would get from the very beginning. With the white nub tipped with blue that instantly made her think of ice it would put her worries to rest for the day. There was no signs she screamed of her heritage, but the purple sheen of her coat makes her think of red and blue.

<3 lol I love Phaedra, and of Sielu melts my heart.
[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Sing Something New - by Faelene - 03-11-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Sing Something New - by Sielu - 03-12-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Sing Something New - by Phaedra - 03-16-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: Sing Something New - by Faelene - 03-17-2013, 01:02 AM
RE: Sing Something New - by Sielu - 03-21-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Sing Something New - by Faelene - 04-10-2013, 05:36 PM
RE: Sing Something New - by Sielu - 04-12-2013, 01:13 PM