the Rift

Horrifically Delicious || Birth, Open

Melissa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"And why would you say that? They do indeed have a father, or do you not know who it is?" Oh, not him for crying out loud. The mare glared upon the stallion, frowning as he came closer. He had given her twins - one stillborn but still - , and even then she still didn't want him to get any closer. Their relationship had been over before it had begun - or maybe this trickster didn't think so?
She watched as he observed the alive colt, who had just finished feeding and was now watching the hybrid with glowing eyes.

He was so handsome, both of them really, with their brown coats and wings with golden tips.
Even though the blue-eyed colt seemed to have trouble with his shoulder... Did he have a difficulty with his wing?
She had to investigate that later.
Melissa glared at Loki, trying to figure out a way to get him out of here. Could she call for help and claim that he was trying to take her colt away? That could work... But she wasn't a big fan of Kri and the other one... What was her name? Meh, she would know soon enough.
"Hello little ones. Colts? How very interesting…so tell me Melissa, what did you end up naming them?"

She frowned again when he looked at her, wanting to snort at him and walk away with the living one of her newborn babies. He was her property, not his. Why couldn't he just disappear again?
Melissa sighed and nudged Rosario towards Loki, so that he would know that this stallion was someone who he would not welcome into his life. Hopefully he would feel like that. She didn't even bother to push the stillborn colt any closer, since he was dead. He had no use in this world.
"Rosario - this is Loki. You can care for him now, but just remember - I'm your mother, I'm the mare who gave you life." A spiteful smile covered her dark lips as she watched Loki. He would probably get pissed, but why would she bother caring about that?

"Talking."

ooc: Ugh, finally a post.
word count: 356

Messages In This Thread
Horrifically Delicious || Birth, Open - by Melissa - 03-12-2013, 06:28 AM
RE: Horrifically Delicious || Birth, Open - by Melissa - 03-24-2013, 01:44 AM