the Rift

Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

It was obvious what had been pulled away from the harsh lands of the Basin and to the depths of the forest, heading towards the direction of the mysterious pool that lay here by the old fir tree. Light was just emerging from beyond the horizon and was just starting to poke though the gaps in the canopy of lush, green leaves. A nice warmth had come with the light. It wasn't to cold nor to warm for me. It was just like a summer back home but I knew that soon, when the sun was up, heat would be draining the energy out of me although in my time being here, it hadn't affected me as much as it first had.

This was the place where I had first met Ayaka. The rustic she-wolf. Although she was totally diffrent to m there was something she had changed inside me, as if part of my stone heart had turned fleshy and soft, with feelings; definatly not me. Although the effects of her only worked when she was there. Like when Aryel had turned up at the Throat when I went to visit Ayaka, I had kept my cool there, right? Only, at the meeting with the plague the newly found fleshy part of my heart had healed over with stone again.

The sun had gradually rose up and I could feel the heat on my skin but it wouldn't be burning me for long. I soon came to the pool that I had meet Ayaka at. With a sight of relife my I throw my snout down into the fresh liquid, refreshing in me both inside and out. I slowly lift my head, water dripping of the end of my snout, and look round, carefully scanning the tree's to see if anyone was there and for now, it appeared there was no one; which my keen nose confirmed. With a sigh I settle down on the pine covered floor, stretching out then lying and closing my eyes. I wasn't asleep, just resting in the hat of the sun.

"blah blah blah."

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Orange orbs scanned the forest for one thing. Lupus. She needed to see him without the watchful eye of another like when he had come to see her at the Throat and Aryel had come and had to watch him. Why did he have to be part of an enemy herd? If only he was in a the same herd. Even though he was not, she would not let that get in the way of them. She loved him, and that was the only thing that mattered to her. From the first day that they met, she knew that he was special. And when the day came where he had told her that he loved her, it was perfect. She never thought that he would have the same feelings for her as she did for him. But now she just had to find him.

The sun was sliding up the sky now and its heat was being to stroke her auburn pelt with streaks of gold. Eyes like wild fire flicker, looking for the gleaming white pelt of her love. She knew he was here. She could smell it. The black guard hairs on the fae’s back were shinning as she padded on to go find the white brute. Her acute nose tracking exactly where he was. He was at the pool, the place where they had first met. With a small smile on her maw, the lupa ambled over to the pool.

Water tinted red and an ancient fir tree came into her view. She then saw a white figure laying down on the ground. It was Lupus. Walking up to him with a gentle smile on her white lips, she slightly nudged him. Giving him a soft lick on his black nose she said, "Hey Lupus." Her orange orbs stared right into his gorgeous black eyes. Letting her muscles relax, the auburn she-wolf laid next to snowy pelted brute. The golden light of the sun danced around the two wolves filling the air with warmth.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aurora Basin Soldier
Pheonix

The sun was actually making my day better. The heat was accompanied by a soft breeze that brushed though my coat, making me somewhat cooler and it was nice to have a pleasant rest on my own just whilst I got used to the heat of the new day again, of course though, I would have preferred it if Ayaka was here then being on my own but I suppose I could live with it, anyway, hopefully I would find her soon without having to venture back to the heated sand's of the Throat.

"Hey Lupus," The soft licking of a tongue relaxes me and I roll onto my back to be greeted by the familiar face of Ayaka. My mind flickers back to when I had last saw her with Aryel hanging around us. This time though it would just be us, no one else to hang around us, watching us, watching me to see if I tried anything to harm the Throat in anyway, shape or form. Not that I was planning to do any damage to anyone there. I open my eyes, looking into the fire like orbs or Ayaka and laughing slightly at seeing her here. "To be honest, I thought I would to search a bit more before finding you," I say with a jokey tone in my voice. It was true though, I hadn't expected luck to fall on my side in such a way I found her (well she found me) so quickly.

I roll my body over, pushing myself up onto my legs then turning slightly to face her. This was one of them times when I felt totally relaxed in the world, I could almost feel the stone coating pealing away from my heart again as I gazed happily into her eyes then went to nuzzle her rustic colored neck. When I pull away from nuzzling her I smile slightly. "So, anything interesting happened lately?" Maybe it wasn't the best of ways to start a conversation but then...I wasn't a guy who regularly had a nice conversation. I laugh awkwardly, realizing it might have been nice to ask how she was, so I did. "Err I mean how are you?" I am still smiling, despite my mistake, but maybe she would see though it and find it more..cute that I had got it wrong?

Could I seriously be cute?

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered

It seemed like a perfect moment, just the two wolves together without the watchful eyes of another. Ayaka liked it that way. The warm sun and soft breeze relaxed the russet she-wolf’s muscles and made her let out a happy sigh. She was happy, and the chuckle that rose from Lupus’s throat made her smile. To be honest, I thought I would to search a bit more before finding you. The white brute told the auburn fae. This also made her laugh a little. It was a weird coincidence that she had found him out of the blue. She could not deny it made her happy though. Whenever she was with him, it made her cheerful. The mere sound of his name made a little smile cross her maw.

The warm air made the lupa even more pleased. It seemed like a perfect day, and not only because she had found Lupus again. When she would return to the Throat it would be warm, and the soft breeze would slide through her fur, making the temperature for her perfect. She loved it warm; it was the only thing she knew pretty much knew. She remembered the day where she had ventured out into the cold, she nearly froze to death. Maybe she would get used to it if she went out there more, but her pelt was short and not thick and dense like Lupus. She wondered how he could stand to live in a place like that. But he might wonder the same thing about her. She knew that he was not accustom to hot climates. Maybe opposites really do attract.

As the white pelted male stood up, the sandy pelted fae remained laying down. Her ears flicked forward as the brute began to speak. So, anything interesting happened lately? Err I mean how are you? His slip out in words made Ayaka laugh. She knew that he was really not the one to be a conversation starter, and she would not fault him for something so silly. It was quite cute to be honest. Opening mew maw, she spoke “Nothing too interesting has happened. How about you.” She asked tenderly. Lifting herself off of the dirt covered ground, she shook her pelt free from any of the soot that clung onto her pelt. After that, she looked back at Lupus and waited for his reply.

"blah blah blah."

Aurora Basin Soldier
Pheonix

The heat had almost been forgotten about. Each ray of heat the shone down on my was still heating me up unbearably but I didn't really mind now that Ayaka was here. I could live with it while she was around because, as always, she took my mind of everything else in the world. I could just about manage my temper when she was around as well as keep my mouth shut and think about what to say. Her laugh pleased me, making me feel as if I maybe, just maybe, could make someone else happy for once.

"Nothing too interesting has happened. How about you.” I nod, so that meant nothing bad had happened to her, right? Now, what intresting thing had happened to me? Something bubbles inside me and with a small grin gas leaks from my sides,forming the shape of three wolves that soon become solid. Although hidious in apperance they, in there own speacile way, were beautiful and by saying in there own speacile way, I mean in the land of zombies. Here in Helovia they were beautiful in no way what so ever. Each one stands behind my but make sure they can be seen. The bloodied heads are held high and proud of who and what they are although, if I was them I would be keeping my head low. to hide my hidious looks.

"Pretty much," I say with a jokey grin and, almost as instaintly as they had appered, the wolves almost turn back time. They become a foggy gas again and flow back inside me. It was a pretty cool feeling to have magic inside you and knowing that it could unlease hell if you wanted to. Like Ayaka's fire howl, she could unlease flames that could set the deep forest on fire if she choose to, the fate of a tree of a animal was in the fate of my paws and if I choose to unlease my magic, then so be it, I will let hell run loose. My grin sticks to my face.

"So what do you think?"

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered

Thoughts flood her mind as the gas poured out of Lupus’s sides and formed the shape of three undead wolves. Her eyes widened as they seemed to become solid. Taking a step back from natural instincts, she then wondered if Lupus had gotten magic also. This certainly was very creepy. The decaying look to the figures sent chills u her spine, but she felt something strange for these wolves too. Although they were extremely hideous, they looked unique in a scary kind of way. They made it almost impossible for her to take her eyes off of. Their blacken hides and ripped skin and showing bones all looked so different. They were special. As they suddenly turned back into gas and went back into Lupus’s body. Her jaw was pretty much dropped and words as soft as whispers came from her throat. “Th... that was… was… so cool… I’ve never seen anything like that.”

The sight of the zombified reminded her of something. It was a strange to think of this thought at the sight of them, but it lingered in her mind now. Her thought was of pups. If not all ripped and torn, the ghastly wolves could have been thought as pups of Lupus. Ayaka had always wanted pups. Just the thought of them brought a smile to her white lined maw. Of course, she would only have pups with someone she loved. The one that she loved was Lupus. She wondered if Lupus also wanted pups. She did not want to push him into doing something that could not be ignored. Pups were a huge responsibility, and changed one’s life forever. They would not just be abandoned, and had to be taken care for and loved.

Her velvet ears twitched as she shifted her weight to one side of her frail body. The soft breeze blew through her russet pelt as her fiery orbs gazed upon Lupus’s black gems. “Have you ever thought about pups?” She asked tenderly. How she hoped his answer would agree with hers. She wanted pups and wanted them with Lupus.

"blah blah blah."

Aurora Basin Soldier
Pheonix

Ayaka seem fascinated by the wolfs and, to be honest, even I was amazed at them. They were so unique and beautiful in a... different way. They were so ugly and brutish that you couldn't take your eyes of them at all, the almost hypnotized you by how horrible they looked and that, that was the true beauty of them. When they sank back deep into my skin a ghostly feeling surges though me but it was a pleasant feeling I suppose, to feel the magic sinking deep within you. I smile at her as she comments on them and then just as I could almost feel the gas vapor of the wolfs inside me...

“Have you ever thought about pups?”

Shit, what?!

I almost freeze in thought. I had never really considered it before, not until now. The question lay on me. Wanting a pup was one thing but what about everything else that came with it? How good a father could I be? But then, as I look at Ayaka I can see that she wants this and I could just imagine her as a mother and, who was I to stop what she wanted? I loved her, I wanted to give her all that I could but was a pup just to much? It appeared though, my thoughts did not connect with my mouth and I smile, looking into her fire like orbs but then, I am almost glad my mouth was not connected to my brain.

"Yes,"

So simple but yet, so effective.

"blah blah blah."