the Rift

daughter sweet daughter, .b r e a t h e. in [Destry]

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

I can't be mad at my dad. I am too young to understand- too young to really even comprehend the jumble of words I hear every day. I pull in her wings, ruby eyes watching the pale gold horse before her- father. My thoughts are scrambled, unable to focus on one set thing. 'Destry! Where's your mother?' I hear my name, and my eyes focus on his. Where? Mother. I focus on those words and take time, slowing my words and hoping they're understandable. "B-Basin. Hoorns." This is so frustrating. In the Basin. With all the other Unicorns. But that is not something I can say yet. I sigh, the frustration written plainly across my face. The red sparks start to formulate again and now my attention is drawn to it. 'That is no way to treat your father. I don't care what Mauja or your mother or anyone else says! I've never loved anyone but you and your mother.' I look up, my brow furrowed as I try to dissect the words. Father- Mauja- Mother. Those were the easiest, the others were just sounds. My small body trembles, the temperature continuing to drop as we stand here. The wind bites against my thin pelt, so I pull my wings closer to me, anything to help block out the cold.

My father speaks again, 'Besides, you don't want to burn the only horse who can teach you to fly and use your magic, now do you?' A squeal escapes my lips, excitement charging my body as I prance forward. I push my wings out again, flapping them slightly as I grin up at the large stallion. "Fly?" I'm excited. It's plain to see- and I can't wait to get started. Also, using my magic. I could show that off to my friends, to my mother!

ooc: ran out of steammm. i'll make sure to post a longer one next time!
word count: 330

Messages In This Thread
RE: daughter sweet daughter, .b r e a t h e. in [Destry] - by Destry - 03-16-2013, 12:30 PM