the Rift

Quest Drop #2

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

Congratulations Sulwyn!

First of all, I made a list of character's names. One name was put into the list for the post on this thread. One additional name was put in for each rejection (after checking them all for legitimacy).

[Image: 514ba4a93f756]

Then I randomized the list:

[Image: 514ba4dfadd19]

There were 6 names, so I brought up a 6 sided dice, rolled, and just cross referenced who the winner was.

[Image: 514baa11ba76f]

Notes:
1. Due to the giveaways, only one character will be chosen for a quest this time.
2. You cannot quest for the ability to bond to more than one companion.
3. This drop is only for normal companions, items, or dark/light magic, not for mythicals, fire magic or anything else.
4. From this point forward, Sulwyn will be unable to list any already used rejections to put his name in more than once.
5. VotG "extra rolls" will put your character's name in the pot an additional time.

First, the eyes fell upon the pretty blue mare, who stunk of the desert. She could sense a certain...unwillingness about her. A haughtiness, like so many others, who thought perchance the Goddess might respect someone who did not fear, or grovel before her. But she did not respect them - for she should be feared. Staring at the mare with an ambiguous smirk, she turned from her, ignoring her greeting, and allowing her gaze to fall upon a stuttering buffoon of a stallion. At least he was properly intimidated. Her tail brushed lightly against her hocks, as she swished it slightly, creating a sound like the rippling of tides. "Not today." She said with an uncanny patience to her voice. But then again, she had been feeling particularly charitable this evening. As her silvery-white gaze fell upon Sno, she paused for a moment, recognizing the brilliant blue flower which adorned her mane. Surely it was one of her brothers, but why did this mare possess it? The Goddess assumed she must be on a quest already, and, pausing, tried to decide if she was impressed, or disgusted by her greed and ambition.

"And you, little snowdove." She cooed sarcastically. "If a moment of my time, required you to destroy that pretty thing, would you?" A silvery laugh escaped her lips, as she shook her slender head.

And then, there was Sulwyn. She smelled of the expanses of the Edge, and uttered not a word. With an exquisite smile, the Goddess stepped towards her - spreading her beautiful wings and dipping them slightly, much like a lady might hold out her hands in a welcoming gesture. "A child of the Edge" The Goddess began, her words melodic and sounding painfully sweet. Pupil-less eyes fell upon the mare, as the Goddess reached into her mind, fishing about for the root cause which brought her here. With a knowing smile, the Goddess tilted her head as if feigning curiosity. "You have my attention, Sulwyn. What is it you seek?"

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #2 - by God of the Moon - 03-12-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: Quest Drop #2 - by Aryel - 03-12-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Quest Drop #2 - by Casimir - 03-14-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: Quest Drop #2 - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 09:52 PM
RE: Quest Drop #2 - by Sulwyn - 03-14-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: Quest Drop #2 - by Nadira - 03-15-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Quest Drop #2 - by Official - 03-16-2013, 07:36 AM
RE: Quest Drop #2 - by God of the Moon - 03-21-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: Quest Drop #2 - by Sulwyn - 03-22-2013, 01:25 AM
RE: Quest Drop #2 - by God of the Moon - 03-22-2013, 11:25 AM