the Rift

[FINISHED] To Hold Fire [PLAGUE]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction
With the few deep breaths that he drew in, his mind began calming down. The images of every thing sour he could think of dissipated, crawling back into the vaults of his mind. He brought his head back up to see an odd colored filly wandering toward him. She too was horned, just as he had figured nearly every one in the herd was. Had there actually been equines or a equipeg in these lands? He had thought not. The filly moved toward him, wading into the spring along with him.

She introduced herself as Snö, then questioned his name. No small talk, he enjoyed this at this time. Her voice was icy and straight, giving a different image than her looks deceived. Right now he was definitely not up for chit chat. He watched the small mare's reflection in the dancing water, only to lift his sight back up and attempt to make eye contact with her. "Snö? I'm Crash Course. You can call me Crash." The emptiness of his voice suggested that he was not much for talk at the moment.

His eyes shifted back down to the water, watching the silver glint of his cracked and scratched hooves beam through the water. He only stood in about two inches of water, just enough to let the feathering of his legs play in the warm liquid. Not knowing what the mare was going to do or say next bothered him in a strange way, making him quickly decide that he should not let anything bother him at the moment. He knew it was highly unlikely that she were to do anything, considering they occupied the same land and race.
No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention
WORD COUNT: 281
LYRICS: "Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Crash Course - 03-14-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-15-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Crash Course - 03-18-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-18-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-21-2013, 06:20 PM