the Rift

[FINISHED] To Hold Fire [PLAGUE]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction

Crash lifted his thick head into the air once again, keeping cold eye contact with the strange colored female. She once again insulted him, calling his parents idiots. The sly grin rested quietly on his maw, saying nothing in reply to her witty comment. He did not know the strength of this filly, but by the way she carried herself, she obviously was very vain and loving toward herself. She must have been perfect in her mind. He stood in silence, waiting for Snö to run off another snooty response to her own comment, or a dumb ass question he was sure.

Just as he suspected, she rambled about how he was an idiot and how he spoke to openly. Crash raised a brow, giving the mare a "confused" look. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I offend you? I only told you why the fuck I came here because you asked. Now, dear, why in the hell do you care?" His temper stayed at an uneven point, being very frustrated, but still able to keep his cool. Once again, the filly spit out more insults as if she were trying to break him down. Crash tipped his head to the side, taking in each useless word as they entered his ears.

Snö offered a secret in "repay," repay for what? What in the world could this dumb bitch want from him. An idiot that she seemed to think so low of. If it were his choice, he'd be on his marry way right now. But, what could knowing some special secret hurt? The thought peaked his curiosity. As the female spoke, she took a step closer, slowly closing in the small space between them now. "A secret that only an idiot like myself could keep? Oh hunny, you know exactly how to grab my attention. Let me in on what it is that I just might do to get this secret." The sarcasm rolled thick from his words as he called her "hunny," the word itself was always slightly annoying to him. Judging by the way this filly had been acting so far, she must have been thrilled to hear her new nick-name.

No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention
WORD COUNT: 362
LYRICS: "Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Crash Course - 03-14-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-15-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Crash Course - 03-18-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-18-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-21-2013, 06:20 PM