the Rift

Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The mare knew everything, but memorized nothing. Demetrie was a horse of secrets and this offended the filly. Never would she give her freedom up. The things Demetrie had to go through... Ophelia just seemed to bomb her with things, but they were wrong. Demetrie will attend no more meetings with them. She will no longer call herself one of them. Never has the spitball been do furious. She twisted her ears flat against her neck. If Ophelia was still reading her mind she would get a mindful.

I spy no more for them, White Princess. I no longer want to do the dirty scuffling around that Ignita wants me to do. In my vanishing appearance in the band, my category has knowingly been changed. From spy to assassin. I do not, and will not tolerate such disrespect. And princess, I do understand you have powerful magic, but was it needed to use it now? I do not think a grown mare would be imposed by a near two year old.

A satisfied smirk washed her features. Not being accepted was a push for her. Demetrie half-heartily wished this mare was still listening. Although snooping was rude, Demetrie tolerate it for she had a lack of voice. The mare seemed to have gotten on Demetrie's unhappy side. Demetrie had never seen a rattler before, but she was still thinking 'snake'.

Had none of the horses known their boundaries here? All of them had pissed Demetrie off. All, but Lynx. She missed the deformed horned freak. He had comforted her when she needed. He had hummed when both were found with no words. How come no one else could mirror the actions for her? Demetrie was young and mature, but still liked to be cradled at times.

The ivory foal shock you head 'No' to Ophelia. Her freedom would not be taken, at least not without a fight. Demetrie had loved thrills and suspense. Fighting was her forte, but she had never fought a horned one. It'd be change for her to fight someone worthy enough to be called her opponent. Demetrie didn't nod to the challenge. She knew it was a threat that could be passed onto later.

OOC: I went ahead and skipped imi. It's been over 48 hours.. (I believe)

Messages In This Thread
Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Demetrie - 03-13-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Ophelia - 03-13-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Locket - 03-14-2013, 06:05 AM
RE: Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Demetrie - 03-14-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Ophelia - 03-17-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Demetrie - 03-20-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Ophelia - 03-25-2013, 04:14 PM