the Rift

Night Journey (Moon Goddess?)

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

Earth God & Moon Goddess

The pair of deities listen carefully to the words of the mare, who seems awfully distraught by whatever she is missing. However, they Gods of Helovia have no idea of spirit sparks, and this are not entirely sure how to help. The lady of the night looks to her brother with a cool expression, her silver eyes mirroring his own concerned features. The gentle father of Earth uncertain as to what to do, but ever so pained by his lack of ability. The two stand puzzled for a moment, the Moon Goddess finally turning her face to look toward Isra.

"We have no ability to recover the spirit spark you seek," she says, her voice cool like a night breeze, yet still gentle. The news must be hard to hear. "It is a tradition of a foreign power, which holds no domain here."

The large bay extends a feather wing to brush the shoulder of Isra gently, as if to console her. "Our powers might interfere with that of your own deity, young one." His crinkled eyes look to her with sadness. "Perhaps, she is giving this as a trial to you. You should try to find the way you are intended to go on your own." He offers another soft smile, which holds the warmth of a father.

"We could offer you aid with your missing abilities, Isra," the Goddess says, her voice added after a brief pause in discussion.

[ I'm uncertain of how to treat her soul spark - since it was a big part of your old site, I'm sure you understand a lot better than me. Because we have nothing similar on site now, and it clearly comes from a different deity, I'd say they can't help her in her current situation. Maybe she can find it later on in the site after accomplishing something big? I'll leave that up to you. ]

Messages In This Thread
Night Journey (Moon Goddess?) - by Isra - 07-13-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Night Journey (Moon Goddess?) - by Isra - 07-16-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: Night Journey (Moon Goddess?) - by God of the Earth - 07-17-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: Night Journey (Moon Goddess?) - by Isra - 07-17-2012, 06:28 PM