the Rift

Night Journey (Moon Goddess?)

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin
[ Oh, do derp. I meant to reply to this when I read it.

I have nothing against you as the RPer having a spirit spark. However, the way I see it, we have no spirit spark system on site, therefore, it should not be controlled by the administrators, even in the form of our site gods.

How it sounds to me is that her former Goddess already had a quest in mind for Isra to complete - her chosen path. Like the Earth God said, you can play it out like a quest, and eventually have it return to her after she's completed something you (or the Great Mother) want her to accomplish. As far as the Gods here being able to find her missing spirit spark, it's not something they are familiar with, as we do not use it on this site, so I do not believe they would have the power to restore it.

You mentioned Cineviam's ashes, and those too are not controlled by the admin's quests, but by the player's personal desires for the character. Like I suggested, you the player can have her undergo a quest that you feel big enough to regain her spirit spark - I just don't feel comfortable introducing a foreign system through the Veins. ]

Messages In This Thread
Night Journey (Moon Goddess?) - by Isra - 07-13-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Night Journey (Moon Goddess?) - by Isra - 07-16-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: Night Journey (Moon Goddess?) - by Isra - 07-17-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: Night Journey (Moon Goddess?) - by God of the Earth - 07-21-2012, 03:21 PM