the Rift

This is my new life(Pirates)

Amerilo Rose Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Amerilo Rose smiled as she followed Cosette and said"Its nice to meet you Cosette. Ok I will love to go with you and thinks for all your help. Its great to know you are all nice because my old herd was not nice to me at all. They had picked on me because I was shy and timid." She wandered if she should tell the mare about how she had gotten pregnant and the scars. She hated that no one had really liked her exept this mare so far. She wished her cosin and her mate could have came here with her. She knew she should not be thinking about the past but when she saw the scars and her protruding stomach. She hoped her baby would be ok once its born. She was not the one to fight or stick up for herself or others. She hated that she was a shy, timid pathetic mare that no one wants to love. She was a very hopeful mare who is very nice and caring. She wants to find some one who would love her for who is is. All she needs is some friend and some love from other horses of all kinds. She loved meeting new and different kinds of horses. She had known a few unicorns from her old herd but they had been very mean to her. They teased and abused her by calling her names and kicking her when they saw her. She hoped this herd was nicer than her old one she lived in.