the Rift

creature oh so dark [open]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

Night approached, and I moved myself. I wanted out of the snowy place I loved, and with strange purpose my body moved on it’s own. The night was lowly lit by the moon, and I wondered what was happening. I traveled out through the forests, hearing no birds or small insects moving. There was no one about but me. The moon glowed brighter as it reached the apex of the sky, and I was brought into my destination. It was the marsh, a gross area of dark woods and lying dead water that was of no interest to me. Why I had brought myself here in the middle of the night I had no idea, but it was worth the look I guess. There was nothing moving about here either, and a fine mist had started to form around me.

I suddenly hear a screech, and it echoed all around me. I wanted if there was a beast about, something in the mist that was going to come out and try to attack me. Mist turned into fog, and I couldn’t see a damn thing in front of me, not even the rest of my body. Voices echoed, and I was confused because it seemed to be from nowhere and every where at once. What the hell was going on?

Air rushed past me, and I tried to find my way out of the fog, but I realized it was no use. I was blind, and I hadn’t heard anything. I wondered if that beast was still out there, but I would soon find out.

Words

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned

Messages In This Thread
creature oh so dark [open] - by NPC - 03-13-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by Elizabeth - 03-17-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by Sulwyn - 03-18-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by NPC - 03-27-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by Slaiter - 03-31-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by Elizabeth - 04-16-2013, 11:01 PM