the Rift

creature oh so dark [open]

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Hellverena
something stirs beneath dark waters

The beast heard the sound of splashing, perking audits forward, the beast waited. A melodic tune slipped from demonic throat, and the words were gentle yet eerie. "Come my precious prey, come and come night and day. A feast I shall have! Devour your sweet flesh, best be sure it's fresh." The lips curl back in a wicked smile, and the creature glided through the water, leonine tail dragging behind it. "My precious prey, don't go astray! I may find you somewhere you should not be~" Licking toothy maws with delicate tongue, the beast found her first victim. Smiling, with a toss of long black tassels, fog began to seep through the trees. Cackling, the beast began to coo. "Caught in the webs of Hellverena you are... dare to take a look at what your future holds?" A toothy grin was the only thing to be seen by the entrapped horses.

The beast first came to the black an silver mare. The black body slides into view, the fog swirling round and round the mare and the beast.
"Is there fear in your heart? Hellverena enjoys fear." Licking open maw, the beast flicks long, black tail. "Must tend to other guest. Yes, yes. Stay." Spinning away, the creature tossed head and loped it's way to the other mare.

Orbs were summoned and thrown. "No need to attack me, darling. Nothing to fear.... Oh wait... there is something to fear... me." With a toothy grin the creature slid towards the mare, a crooked smile placed upon her face. "Scared yet?" Red pools gaze deeply into the mare's eyes, and demonic figure slides beside her like a shadow. A horrendous cackle rung from throat, and black audits were kept forward.

"What fun! So much fun!"

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
creature oh so dark [open] - by NPC - 03-13-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by Elizabeth - 03-17-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by Sulwyn - 03-18-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by NPC - 03-27-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by Slaiter - 03-31-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by Elizabeth - 04-16-2013, 11:01 PM