the Rift

creature oh so dark [open]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 515b635abe40d]

AND WE ALL WANT TO PARTY WHEN THE FUNERAL ENDS
AND WE ALL GET TOGETHER WHEN WE BURY OUR FRIENDS

Flame seems to flicker in her silver eyes. She was pissed, and this gross ass dead more was definitely something she wasn’t afraid of. What the hell was she trying to do? She just didn’t get it. But she was definitely trying to do her harm, and she wouldn’t take it. She moved forwarding, trying to snatch at her side, and then thinking about putting her in her mouth. She instead slide her horn into her side, and shivered at the part of putting that thing in her mouth. She had just come out of the swamp, and only the gods knew what lie in there besides her. She moved away, and the Corporal kicked at the gross bag of bones, hoping to do some sort of damage. But she wasn’t alone, far from it. There was another mare, a simple equine, but this was no time to be racist, thought she had thoughts in the back of her head about how ugly and gross she was. And if it wasn’t bad enough, she had a sun on her side. A sun, really? But her tongue stayed firmly trapped in her mouth.

Next, there was a unicorn. But he was nuts. He asked if that creepy thing needed help scaring them away. What? Are you serious? I give him a glare, and continue around. Her voice continues to echo in my head and the fog gets deeper, but I ignore her.

“What the hell are you thinking? This thing started to attack us first, we did nothing but walk here. And furthermore, your insane if you think that thing isn’t a monster. Now leave, or I’ll make you. I’m going to destroy her.”

And she turned away from him, and the Corporal took a defensive position and circled around her.

“Come at me bitch. You’ll find I’m not as tasty as you think.”

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Imge credits go to ISOStock.deviantart.com

[Image: 5163603fe02bc]

Messages In This Thread
creature oh so dark [open] - by NPC - 03-13-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by Elizabeth - 03-17-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by Sulwyn - 03-18-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by NPC - 03-27-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by Slaiter - 03-31-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: creature oh so dark [open] - by Elizabeth - 04-16-2013, 11:01 PM