the Rift

Shadows, Fires and a Wolf [Mirage, Mad/Mask, Rafe, open]

Rafe Posts: 30
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

RAFE</style>
  The coldest blood runs through my veins</style>

The blood red stallion watched as a dark colored mare, small, lithe, athletic and yet with an air of power, approached. Rafe's eyes did not adjust from their cold and unfeeling sheen; they were ever blue and ever void of emotion. A smile worked over his lips when she spoke, and he tilted his head ever so slightly to the side. She seemed too trusting of her own, and he wondered when that would explode in her face in a burst of screaming and betrayal. Eventually, this would happen. It was inevitable. A dark brow rose over his azure eyes as she continued to speak, casting a brief glance up at the clever raven.

He nodded once to the two brothers, wondering if they had any sport of if they were just as stuck up as the rest of this lot. They seemed to be rather full of themselves, too confident in their size and abilities. Well, when faced with numbers, they were not so powerful. Were they humbled? Or was it indignation and denial that rested in those oddly colored eyes?

"Mmmm... What you believe will happen and what actually occurs are often two very different things indeed. While the twins may be loyal to you, they resided in the Foothills. Loyalties tend to adjust in absence, and no one knows the soul better than its owner." The stallion's voice smoothly moved past his teeth. "You may think I am misinformed, and I doubt I would change your mind. However, I feel the need to correct you on one matter. I am not misinformed, merely cautious."

Rafe smiled again. "I had no assurance they would not fight. The only two who know their actions are them, and I doubt they would have replied honestly to an enemy at the time." The wolf then chuckled a little more at her anger and cutting words. "Kind, lady, such kind words give to a cautious stranger." He wondered how many of her subjects saw this side of her; a darker side.

"Perhaps a wise one would take this as a lesson about judgement. I know I certainly will. Farewell, Lady of the Edge. May caution ever shield you from the unknown..." Rafe smirked and then followed his guards to the edge of the forest, offering a subtle wink to the inky raven.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shadows, Fires and a Wolf [Mirage, Mad/Mask, Rafe, open] - by Rafe - 03-25-2013, 11:41 PM