the Rift

back to the start [Plague meeting]

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh
Zar'roc
I stand under the glare of the moon- the chilly night air biting through my pelt. Archeon has wandered off, and my red eyes are squinted as he looks for him, the sun reflecting off the snow. I stomp my hoof- this pup was turning into much more of an annoyance then anything. I snort before moving on, flicking my long tail, the hair brushing the ground as it twitches slowly back and forth, back and forth. It becomes wet because of the frost and snow- not that I mind. I am surprised this place still has snow from the heat of the day, but this place is not exactly normal. I had been called for a late night meeting- it was unusual and I couldn't remember the last time Psyche or Mauja had called for one. I was going to be late all because of Archeon. "Archeon, I'm leaving." I snap, though he might not hear me. I'm done waiting.

My body slices through the terrain silently, crimson orbs looking for the ice cave. It was not long before my nares caught the scent of others and my pace quickens, cloven hooves dipping into the snow. I slow before I arrive, staying in the shadows. Archeon yips and my eyes snap over to him- glaring. He quiets immediately and strolls into the cave. Psyche had just started speaking. I listen to her words- find Angora. Many volunteer, so I deem it unnecessary to do so myself. I feel a brush of fur against my legs and I bristle before I realize it's Archeon. 'As for the rest of you, recruiting is currently imperative. We cannot more forward until we have more within our ranks. Are there any questions?' Recruiting- easy enough. I am about to step forward until I hear a brindled stallion speak, I notice he has his own hellhound that is glowing yellow. Archeon notices him and the markings upon him burst into flame as he prances forward, a cockiness air about him. My red eyes roll, but I listen to the question of this stallion. '... Shall we bring them to you for prior approval?' A good question- I then step forward out of the shadows, slinking forward towards Psyche. "I will focus on recruiting unless you wish for me to help with spying or some other task- but I also have the same question as him." I say, tossing my head in the direction of the brindled stallion and yellow marked hellhound.

I wait for the reply from Psyche, but many have said something now, so I figure she will take time to address them all. Archeon watches the yellow and black hellhound, gold eyes curious and tail wagging slowly- holding himself back from going over there. I chuckle quietly- the pup wanted to play. I nudge his hind, the flames leaving a weird tingling sensation, but not burning, as he skids forward, glancing back at me for a second. He walks cautiously towards the other pup, but still I can see the cockiness in him. He yips quietly, and I watch silently as he pauses- waiting to see what the potential friend would do.

OOC: Sorry if this is kinda rough to read- first time trying new writing technique. c:
IMAGE CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Psyche - 03-14-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Lupus - 03-14-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Ulrik - 03-14-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-15-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Totem - 03-15-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Zar'roc - 03-15-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-19-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Elizabeth - 03-19-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-24-2013, 09:10 AM