the Rift

back to the start [Plague meeting]

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
THE PLAGUE
Snö

Snö watched her father, Mauja, approach silently, watched him drift closer to the mare. The white mare felt no want to protect the mare so laughably called her mother. She had no desire to. If Mauja wanted to play games of hearts with not just Lotus but Psyche again, it would be up to the Dark Empress to defend herself. If she could not control herself... it was her fault. No, Snö did not know of what she would soon call another child of another slut- but when she did, her cruelty would abound, her fury and cold, hardened rage. Selfish as she was, she wanted not to share Mauja with any more mares, no matter how important they may be politically, or how it may be good to have them on Mauja's side. The white mare would throw her tantrums and lock up her jealousy, waiting to pull the card on treachery of fatherhood when the time came.

Snö bobbed her head ever so slightly as Mauja declared that he would fetch the mare. He had been gone for a long time, in any case- no doubt it would go over well with the others if he did something useful. Mauja would do well whatever he did, and in that aspect Snö was more than confident. This mare Angora would not stand a chance against the former Edge leader.

The proceeding speech Snö listened to with all the respect that was due, with a little twitch of her chestnut ears and a blink of her ice blue eyes, recalling Crash Course, a fine and dandy recruit for the Plague. She would need to tell Psyche and Mauja of him- but now, or later? Of course, it bothered the ice princess she wasn't considered wise enough to deem him herself, yet it made sense. Some unicorns were stupid, and those would have to be tended to carefully, to make sure they knew when to keep their mouths shut. Like Crash, who had blabbed all over her about his racism the moment she asked why he joined the Basin. That could be a problem.

Idly she wondered what Faelene would think of her entering the lovely little ranks of the phantoms. She detested the position- much would she prefer the strength of a warrior. But just because she decided to join a new rank did not mean she lost all power or the ability to continue sparring. Besides, she enjoyed her wanderings and explorings anyways. As soon as they successfully invaded, which was sure to come soon, she would become warrior again. This way, she had free rein to capture who wanted. Who knows? She might take someone important! Ha... you never know. Perhaps that stallion who had pissed her off, winning their little fight. Or one of d'Artagnan's hitlist... whoever. She would happy to start small, and work up.

The ice princess lifted a brow at the sound of Mauja being restored to Bane, but she quite liked it. It meant even more respect for her, being the daughter of the two legends and the two leaders of the Plague. Yet she did have her own few comments to make...

"Psyche!" Snö sighed, coming a little closer to the front, her crystal eyes sharp and cold. "I have been thinking I may better serve you as a phantom, as much as I covet the position of warrior, should it suit you. I will continue my studies as a warrior, of course, but for the future... it will be easier for me to slip in and out to fetch any who have crossed us or... disappeared. If I may, I have a name for us- Crash Course. He is racist- but not too covert about it. I think he will be able to contain himself... in any case, that's for you to decide." Snö paused, and added- "I will take my leave now, if the meeting is complete, and go and arrange something perhaps with Faelene. I am happy to see the Plague is starting to spread again."

And with those words, after waiting for Psyche's reply, she melted away and set off from the Arch.

WARRIOR
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Psyche - 03-14-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Lupus - 03-14-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Ulrik - 03-14-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-15-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Totem - 03-15-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-19-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Elizabeth - 03-19-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-24-2013, 09:10 AM