the Rift

back to the start [Plague meeting]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
THE PLAGUE
Elizabeth

Black skin glistened in new falling snow. I move with haste, hearing the call of a special meeting, knowing that I must be there. However, I am unsure if when this call was supposed to be ushered. I am still not used to being back, to having responsibilities once more, and it is something I will have to get back into my mind. I walk carefully, looking bit every couple of yards to see if I’m being followed by a curious foal or just a stupid adult. None take to my path, and I come out of the Basin, remembering that the Arch is the meeting place. I stride across the frozen tundra of the Frostbreath Steppe, seeing heavy snowing starting to fall around me.

I pick up my pace, so as to not get caught in the weather throughout, though the snow has already started to fall more. Soon I am blinded, and I am caught in a snowstorm. The wind whips at my silver and black hair, forcing me in a different direction, and I soon become lost in a sea of white and cold. I feel myself whipped around again, and for a moment I think I actually am in water, which is true, but it is frozen instead of being in a normal liquid state. I feel myself being pushed to the right, and I end up bouncing head first into something solid. I look to see a block of ice in front of me, and a doorway to my right.

I come bursting in to the meeting with snow all over my body, keeping my black eyes from seeing anything at first until it melts. As it does, I see Psyche, Deimos, the Doctor, Zar’roc, Totem, Mauja, Crowley, Lupus, and four others I do not recognize.
“I’m sorry I’m late, the weather started acting up, as you can see. For business I have to state, the filly Azucar came to me the other day, and I told her about the Plague, in private of course, until Mauja came to me. I wish to say, I see no reason not to recruit her, but I do indeed know of the secrecy of our organization, and I simply was trying to help with recruiting. If my help is not needed, then consider it retracted, and I will focus on my other duties.” I look at him with a blank expression, wondering if he has already spoken about it. I know hell awaits me if he has, but I could care less.

"Talk talk talk."
WARRIOR
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Psyche - 03-14-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Lupus - 03-14-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Ulrik - 03-14-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-15-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Totem - 03-15-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-19-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Elizabeth - 03-19-2013, 10:52 PM