the Rift

back to the start [Plague meeting]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Did I miss anything?"

I doubted I had but what's so bad about asking to mark your entrance. I toss back my head, my mane whipping behind my ears in a weak gust of wind. A mischievous grin grows onto my maw as my golden orbs settle on the familiar figure of psyche. The dark shadowed mare who was standing, quiet relaxed actually, but nevertheless she must of been proud with having so many Unicorns following her. She hadn't seemed to have changed a bit exsept for the extra feathers and teeth in her mane.

The arch, is was so vaguely familiar and welcoming, even the cold nip of the wind brought a surge of happiness though me. It was good to be back, with the Plague and I would take my position back in the Basin and serve loyally. It just so happened that I caught the ending of a meeting, of the Plague. They, we, were supreme against all others and finally I would be serving them well now that I was back.

The eyes scan round the other Unicorns around me, some I could vaguely remember but I couldn't put a name to there faces so I didn't bother saying anything to them, just in case my name guessing skills failed me which would make me look like a new idiot, which isn't what I wanted first impressions to be.

Thinking :: Talking :: Doing

[Terrible post but I wanted to get her active asap and I thought this would be a good first entrance for her;) ]

Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Psyche - 03-14-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Lupus - 03-14-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Ulrik - 03-14-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-15-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Totem - 03-15-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-19-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Elizabeth - 03-19-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Illynx - 03-21-2013, 02:43 AM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-24-2013, 09:10 AM