back to the start [Plague meeting]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
THE PLAGUE
Mauja
[ Pheonix, I have to ask if maybe you can use less letter-spacing in your posts? I have a really hard time seeing what they say as my brain cannot easily pick out words, it just seems like a wall of letters to me when I try to read it. Thank you! <3 ]

At least she agreed with him, her silken voice slipping into the air again, clothing his suggestion in the guise of a command. The Psyche that would've been stupid enough to throw caution to the wind for the sake of standing up for her beliefs was long gone, grown into a jackal who stalked her prey from the shadows before pouncing. Had she learned the hard way that it was easier to kill when no one knew your intentions, or had she evolved into this other being on her own? He only knew that he approved, for it ran more in line with his own style, his way of trying to maintain secrecy even after a kill. If you could keep the cover, the veil across their eyes, a little longer, why not? As Psyche continued to speak, his blue gaze slid across those gathered, offering Deimos and d'Artagnan a quick curl of his lips, his trademark small, wry smile.

"And one last thing: Mauja..." He had not expected his own presence to be addressed, but why, he had no idea. The fact that their old leader, their old King, had returned to the fold was hardly unworthy of mention, even if they all saw him standing there. After all, it was together they had founded the Plague, yet hearing his name brought his ears forward in a rather surprised fashion as he tilted his head to better see the mare standing beside him. So. He was still the Bane of their existence, and at the acknowledgment he inclined his head slightly, the veil of his white hair rippling with the movement. Mauja had never been the one to sit upon the throne above them all and command them, and neither would he do so now. He would partake in their toil and their dirty work, his first task to bring home Angora.

In the silence after Psyche's words Snö spoke up, as two late-comers slipped in through the archway beneath Irma's watchful eyes. Snö brought news of someone called Crash Course, a likely recruit, and of wishing to change the course of her future from the blood-stained line of a warrior to that of a shadow-stalker. Mauja arched one 'brow coolly, before seeing the purpled Illynx step in and ask what she had missed, at which point he refrained from stating she'd missed an entire meeting. Elizabeth, the foolish Corporal, immediately admitted to the whole Azucar thing, and he settled his gaze upon her. "Azucar happens to be known to me, as it was I who brought her from the Threshold. While she shares our ideals, I do not trust her ability to keep her mouth shut." While she spoke softly it was a clear warning to them all — the Crux had always been the one to lay their plans and set them in motion, with the advice of the Bane, who sought to avoid diplomatic catastrophes or smooth things over when someone became too suspicious of the then-Edge herd. "But, seeing as she already knows of us..." He gave a slight shrug. "On another note, Ophelia and her devilish sister, Ktulu, have ousted Jackal from the Windtossed Foothills. They had the aid of the Throat, so I assume they are allied, but I do not know how they stand with the Qian, who chose to observe rather than partake in the battle."

Something for the Phantoms to figure out, perhaps?
BANE
Image Credit
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Psyche - 03-14-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Lupus - 03-14-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Ulrik - 03-14-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-15-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Totem - 03-15-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-19-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Elizabeth - 03-19-2013, 10:52 PM