Long Way From Home(Joining, Open)

Zamoro Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ZAMORO</style>
  A Stallion of Strength and Kindness</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

The stallion trampled through the woods, with everything that had happened filling his mind. The intoxicating feel of those people... The Grey claiming the Foothills as their own sickened him. He was furious with them for what they had caused, and he wanted to spit at them when he did leave. But he couldn't do that, and he wouldn't now. The harsh reality had got a real good kick onto the Warm blood. Now he had a entice movement and hard thinking about these matters.

The forest began to shrivel and decrease. For the large and beautiful tree's slowly began to disappear as he trotted farther through the lands. He inhaled the scents of many different mares and stallions. Scents he had never smelled before. It made him... curious. He had heard the whispers and the news of different and many other herds around the Helovian lands and realm. And the Swedish stallion had seen a few glances of different equines from other herds. But now he knew he would enter one of them.

He halted to a stop in the woods, and fumbled with his mind for moments. Wondering if he should really go onward and see this herd. If he did, he knew he would be joining it too. The World's Edge. He nodded briefly for a moment and went on forward towards the herd land. I will join the herd. And I'm sure it will take some time before I meet one of the herd's members. Though He thought this but the stallion could be easily wrong about that. As he continued on his quest to join the World's Edge in those precious woods.