the Rift

[THROAT] The Fumes I Inhale... [open]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

No time for lies and empty fights

Hector was pleased to see that the stranger before him appeared to be friendly if a little flamboyant in a passionate way. It rubbed off quickly on Hector who widened his welcoming smile into one that mirrored the newcomer's fiery words. He wondered where the palomino stud had come from, had he flown a long way and was he looking for somewhere to stay? All questions that could be answered in due time, meanwhile Veci seemed to be moving in excited dashes that danced in and out of the light that shined of the stud's gilded hooves. Hector resisted a smile, so easily was his bonded entertained, though he couldn't really complain. At least he wasn't trying to scare the wits out of the unknowing stallion. All the boggart's concentration appeared to be on chasing the beams of gold and the bulky Throat Soldier returned to address the pale stranger. "I'm not sure how far you have travelled, but is there something you seek? A place to call home maybe? Helovia is vast and many live here, I think you would find it quite an adventure if you stayed."

The Soldier looked admirably at the stallion's wings then, so large they were in size and he was built like a good warrior. He wondered if this stud was indeed of a fighting nature, the way he spoke and the way he moved made Hector wonder. Though he never presumed and kept his thoughts to himself for now, not wanting to involuntarily insult the unnamed palomino stallion before him. Instead, he kept his expression neutral and hoped the stranger intended to remain in Helovia, he seemed like a likeable fellow that Hector could get along with quite well.

After giving the stallion a few minutes to reply, Hector enquired after his name, feeling a little odd not knowing how to address him. "What do they call a fine soul like you?" He said. Noting the strange tribal marking on his wing for the first time with a curious glance, wondering if he had some affinity to the Sun God or whether it was just a coincidence. Veci continued playing with the poor stud's hooves, seeing how close he could get before the light flashed brightly at him and he would quickly float away only to try it again. Determined was the little spectre.

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-14-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-15-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-15-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-16-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-18-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-18-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-22-2013, 07:13 AM