the Rift

[THROAT] The Fumes I Inhale... [open]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

No time for lies and empty fights

Hector took in the stud's name, Helio, nodding once as he began to understand a little for why he had a sun marking. Helio was very much like a burning fire with his bright pelt and gold tipped wings, he'd be a sight to see for most and surely he would be an attraction for mares all round. The stallion would also fit finely into the Throat herd with his kind disposition, it normally bred loyalty and most found themselves more than happy to be part of the Throat herd. As he gathered his thoughts he wondered if this Helio would follow him back there, continue this friendship that seemed to be blossoming between them. "I can see why you were given the name, Helio" he said kindly. Then the Soldier turned to look out across the tree tops and towards the horizon where somewhere lay the Dragons Throat.

"I do and a mighty one at that. I'm a Soldier from the South, a herd called the Dragons Throat that is a land mainly made up of desert. It's surrounded by the clear blue ocean and harbours a beautiful oasis, a land fit to host only the most magnificent amongst horses. I'm sure you'd fit in well Helio, if you care to accompany me and become apart of it?" Hector was rather proud of his speech. There was no other place in Helovia that compared to his home and he wanted to make sure he painted the perfect picture for it. Wind took hold and whipped his orange hair around his welcoming face as he awaited the stallion's decision.

Helio seemed to be surprised at something then and Hector puzzled over it for a moment before spotting the mischievous boggart chasing the reflected light. The Soldier sighed and shook his head apologetically, Veci may be invisible but he had a presence that was hard to miss. "You may think me mad but you'll have to forgive my invisible friend. His name is Veci and he's a boggart, currently he seems to be fascinated by your hooves." Hector hoped Helio knew of such creatures and didn't think him a complete idiot. It was hard at times, having a companion who was invisible to the eye, handy in battle however.

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-14-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-15-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-15-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-16-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-18-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-18-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-22-2013, 07:13 AM