the Rift

[THROAT] The Fumes I Inhale... [open]

Helio Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HELIOS
Only need a spark to ignite.

The hybrid nodded at Helio. He had taken a moment to let Helio's name sink in. Helio had done the same when learning Hector's name. This stallion had been intricate from the first glance. He was tall, and had quite the coloring. A chestnut colored mane and tassel seem to be free as fire. I can see why you were given the name, Helio. Yes, Helio understood that he was sun-themed, but not understanding why he was so, he just brushed it away. Hector spoke again, and Helio listened intently. A soft smile shaping his lips. A soldier, eh? He seemed like one. He had large powerful wings, two horn, and piercing orbs. It matched him, like the sun matched Helio. He had spoke the name of his herd, Dragon's Throat. It seemed awfully vulgar, but fire excited the stallion inside. So it was a desert. Helio knew the smell of baked sand anywhere.

What came next surprised the stallion some. Being invited into a new home was something foreign for the stud. He had a feeling that Hector would be casted as an important role in the crème's life. These skies were alien to him. Every second they were in the air, new skies welcomed him. It was mildly hot, and this was the right temperature for his likings. In this joyous mood, he had come up with an answer immediately. "I would love to join you in Dragon's Throat. Although you should here, I am quite foreign to water." That seemed like a satisfying answer to him. He truly would love to join Hector, and he would want to aid this friendship until it blossoms into a large tree. It didn't seem like a bad place at all. Who lead this realm? Questions could be asked later.

Hector explained to him what was watching them. Boggart? It was either two things. One, a ghost type thing that transforms into your biggest nightmare and is able to do some wicked things, or, no that was actually all that came to Helio's head. The word sounded familiar. He couldn't remember the second meaning, and decided to go with the first. "Oh… Quite interesting. How did you get such a friend?"

Helovia had no beginning and no end, no boundary between earth and sky. Like the wind in the grass, they belonged here. The sun and the sky reaching for him, and the wind calling his name, in this time when wild horses ran free. A wiser horse might have turned and run at Veci, but he had wanted to know what strange creatures were here. Whether dangerous or safe, Helio knew a lot of experience would be gained in the oncoming weeks.

Thinking : : Speaking : : Doing
:: OOC ::
: WC - 452 :
: Tag - Hector & Veci :
: Comments - I may try first person next time. ::

Messages In This Thread
The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-14-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-15-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-15-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-16-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-18-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-18-2013, 05:05 PM