the Rift

This is who I am(Irrydae)

Amerilo Rose Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Amerilo Rose was walking by the forest edge smiling to herself. She was glad she got away from her old herd. They had abused her and teased her. Her brother killed their parents because She would have gotten the herd when their parents died. Her brother tried to kill her and his best friend had raped her. Now she is scared and pregnant. She never wanted any of this. She wanted to know why they done this to her. They never cared about her and she hated them because of what they had done. She never wanted to get pregnant without love. She could never go back to them, she would never unless no one wants her. She wants some one to love her for who she is which is a shy, scared, patetic pregnant mare. She had never had a mate or any friends before. She had always wanted a mate some one to love her like her parents loved each other. She had a cosin who was from another herd who was been like a friend who had been killed helping her exscape. Her cosin had a mate and was pregnant to but they were all killed by her brother and his best friend. She had a crush on one of the members of her old herd untill he turned against her. They was so close to have been mates but then her brother had threatened to hurt kill him. Thats when he started to tease me and abuse me like the others had. "No one wants a shy,scared, and pregnant mare for a mate or a friend."She said to herself.

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

A whistle escaped purple-brown lips, a calm washing over Irrydae. She had recently been to the meadow, and she was returning. She had encountered the God of the Spark, she had also been lucky enough to be chosen by him out of the others. She smiled, curious gold orbs looking at the ground as she soared above trees, and rivers, rocks and trails. She was venturing from the Foothills again, this time hoping to possible bring someone back with her. So much had happened since venturing to the Foothills, just hoping to become a citizen, yet she had become more. She had witnessed great measures started by the Mason's. To say the least, her life was nice right now, she was recovering from her past. The memories appeared less and less now. It was a strange occurrence that it happened anymore.

She spots a figure in the green and purple meadow below, and she circled around it before landing in the tall grass and swaying purple flowers. She snatches one up before approaching the mare. [i]'No one wants a shy,scared, and pregnant mare for a mate or a friend.' The poor girl. Irrydae nickered softly, figure relaxed and open as to not intimidate her. "I can not fill the position of a mate, but I can of a friend." Irrydae says softly, stepping up to the mare, wings ruffling at her sides. "My name is Irrydae- Storyteller of the Wintossed Foothills. It's nice to meet you." She says, a smile filling her face.

OOC: ---