the Rift

sunset shadow and summer snow [open]

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
   SNÖ</style>
  & i know why everything wrong feels so right</style>

Snö's smile widened, ever so slightly feral around the edges, if one was to look closely. The company of the sooty mare was most enjoyable- and she was well aware of the superiority of her species, something Snö took great care in noticing. Valka deserved much respect for being aware of her lineage and heritage as unicorn even for being raised around disgusting scum, the rats that swam in the sewer as opposed to the white hart of the deep forests. In fact, it was remarkable. Few she had met that had been raised in such poor conditions, dirtied by the mark of equines, had come out with their heads held high and their knees snapping up. For that fact, Snö admired Valka's adamant belief in her purity.

With all the patience she held in store, she listened. Rarely was her cold little heart twisted by pity, but in this case, it was. Having to fake courtesy and care for the hideous, grostesque creatures under their feet, would by no means be an easy task. Should she tell this mare of Bacchus, far off to the North, her slave? No... but Snö, for once, would be happy to fetch a slave, make the horse pay for all her old herd had put the fine unicorn through. That would be hilarious! To see him writhing in pain, shuddering and twitching, bleeding under the delicate, needle-pointed horn and smashing hooves. She could do the horn-work, with Valka's turned back horn. But Valka would be welcome to plan whatever she willed.

"Come with me, Valka. Let me guide me to the Basin," Snö murmured, stepping forward to press her cream cheek to her charcoal. Rarely was the glacial princess caring- but this mare had suffered so much. After a brief moment, Snö stepped backed, turned and began to walk, knowing Valka would follow.

[I'll create a thread in the Basin!]

Credits

Messages In This Thread
sunset shadow and summer snow [open] - by Valka - 03-14-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: sunset shadow and summer snow [open] - by Snö - 03-24-2013, 09:47 PM