the Rift

Hymn for the Shameless [Angora]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
She stood still. Not one flinch in her coat. A stallions voice rang out. You're coming with me. Well fine, she'd go. What trouble could she get into? She hadn't liked Arah much and hated fighting, so, what would she lose? Yes, she wouldn't see the on she truly loved, but what did it matter? He was a mess and a half. Angora heard his voice yet again. An annoying one this one was. There was no need to repeat stupid things. She knew he would make her, and he stated it. Angora could see his muscles ripple as anger flushed his body. A horse full of testosterone and acting all macho would beat her for sure. Her bones had never truly fought so why would she fight him? So he could brag later?

The gold fae surrendered. "So, it seems a fair fight. One crazed stallion against on mare that came from having a dead child? I do not wish to fight you."Sarcasm dripped from her words. Each held a fire that burnt the poison inside of them. A moment passed. Wind whipping her fur around. Her mane starting to lay back down after the Mo-hawk she use to have. Why would this stallion come and challenge her? FOR HER? With doubt in her mind, her voice continued. "Take me. I will never fight an unfair fight." Realizing she didn't care for Arah, this was the chance for her to release the mare. "I also do not wish for Arah. Her presence is draining." Energy and patience. Angora had lacked a fair amount of those two things. Her crippled version of the word ‘game’ would not come to play with this horned beast. Her heart boasted a steady beat. She wasn’t generally to troublesome, but this stallion held so much anger and hate for her, it could only mean one thing. He was pissed for her stealing Arah. Her freedom seemed to drain away. She had surrendered now. Without a doubt in her mind this would be a smart choice among the sea of stupidity that usually flooded her bode. Why would she fight a fight that she did not want to win? With an aggravated click in her hocks. She spun around. ”Lead me away, Police.” A grumble left her tongue. A prisoner to a police that had no name other than, White stallion. ”Let’s goooo! Before I change my mind.” Aggravated, Angora waited for the stallion to come next to her and lead her SOMEWHERE! She knew the default win went to him, but she didn’t care. Fighting. Was not. Her. Forte.

OOC:
Angora surrenders as she hates fighting, and it isn’t in her character.

Messages In This Thread
Hymn for the Shameless [Angora] - by Mauja - 03-15-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: Hymn for the Shameless [Angora] - by Angora - 03-15-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: Hymn for the Shameless [Angora] - by Mauja - 03-16-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Hymn for the Shameless [Angora] - by Angora - 03-16-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Hymn for the Shameless [Angora] - by Official - 03-16-2013, 04:44 PM
RE: Hymn for the Shameless [Angora] - by Mauja - 03-17-2013, 06:40 AM