the Rift

Running to Safety? (open)

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
Kri the Resolute

A smile appears on my lips, as the girl asks: This place has no predators? At all? Surely, there were a few predators within these woods, but obviously none had the interest to seek out an easy meal out of this mare. The true predators of Helovia, as in Isilme, were not the various creatures of paws and sharp teeth - they were the residents. "Do not worry," I say, my voice a soft coo to goad her out of whatever panic she was currently feeling.

"You shall not meet with any harm while I am by your side."

Dark blue eyes look at her with authority, calm and quiet. I was raised as a warrior, held the proud heart of such a class, but had fallen into the position of a leader twice now. Once uncertain of my abilities to lead my kin, I now believed that certainly I was better suited than most. After handing over rule to my idiot son Cielo and watching the Cliffs literally fall into a pile of rubble, I was not so critical of my own direction as leader. I sought to protect - even spineless mares like the one before me, afraid of bumps in the night.

Still, my face holds a welcoming expression to this stranger. My judgment may be a bit harsh, I think. To be alone in unfamiliar territory can be unnerving, even for myself, but I had grown more resistant to my fears of the years. This poor girl likely was not allowed the same hardening of time that I had been. To live in fear would be a terrible fate. "I am Kri," I say, my voice holding that same quiet authority as my eyes as I look at her own red irises. "Leader of the Dragon's Throat, a land to the south of where we stand. What is your name, traveler?"
""

venomxbaby, Dracoart-Stock, SalsolaStock

[ ooc: It's alright. It happens. c:
UHM, from the look of your code, you have the image code within the wrong row. Move it in front of the last
Code:
</td></tr>
in the code, and it should stick to the border. ^^ ]

Messages In This Thread
Running to Safety? (open) - by Zaida - 07-14-2012, 02:55 AM
RE: Running to Safety? (open) - by Kri - 07-14-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Running to Safety? (open) - by Zaida - 07-18-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Running to Safety? (open) - by Kri - 07-19-2012, 07:27 PM